United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
United Airlines in winter 2019/20 season plans to expand capacity on Houston – St. Thomas route, currently operated by Boeing 737-700....
- United adds Boeing 777 Orlando service in 1H20
- United 1Q20 Newark – Brussels aircraft changes as of 01NOV19
- United S20 Domestic network additions as of 31OCT19
- United discontinues San Francisco – Cincinnati in Jan 2020
- United adds seasonal Denver – Nassau service from March 2020
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff