United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
Senior network planners from more than 50 carriers confirm their attendance at Europe’s leading route development event.
- United extends Kosrae service increase into May 2018
- United schedules additional domestic routes in S18
- Interview: Changi to build on record-breaking year
- United W18 San Francisco long-haul changes as of 31DEC17
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Air New Zealand expands United codeshare routes in Jan 2018