United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
This week: SaudiGulf to buy ten A320neo aircraft; Gulf Air and Etihad sign MoU; Emirates reveals half-year results and more.
- Why United's Chinese expansion could dent American's plans
- Route rundown: LFW-LAX, DMK-CMB, SFO-BCN
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- United extends Tahiti to year-round service in 2019
- United expands Fairbanks service in S19
- United Airlines adds limited-time San Francisco – Barcelona service in Feb 2019