United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
This week: Air France to close Joon brand; Delta orders 15 more A220s, supersonic aircraft developer closes $100m funding round, Germania explores...
- United further expands North America markets in S19
- Routes Americas 2019 early bird offer ends in less than two weeks
- Bulletin board: Wizz Air growth, Boeing and Embraer deal, Virgin Atlantic mulls Flybe offer and more
- United W19 Denver – Frankfurt frequency changes
- United ends Boston – Cleveland service in late-March 2019
- United plots international growth from San Francisco