United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding...
Twelve new daytime slots for US-Tokyo Haneda flights have been tentatively awarded to four US carriers. It is hoped the proposed new routes and...
- United adds Newark – Cape Town service from Dec 2019
- United to return to African market
- United moves San Francisco – Amsterdam service to seasonal in 2019/20
- United further increases Seoul service from June 2019
- United W19 Manchester aircraft changes as of 22FEB19
- United extends Guam – Saipan service increase to Oct 2019