United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
United Airlines will operate nonstop service between Milwaukee (Wisconsin) and San Francisco (SFO) during the 2020 summer, creating another midwest...
- United asks DOT to delay PAL, PAL Express codeshare
- United expands Newark – Washington Reagan service from late-March 2020
- United S20 Long-Haul changes as of 18JAN20
- Correction: United adds Santa Maria service in S20
- United S20 Domestic network additions as of 10JAN20
- United 1Q20 Domestic network additions