United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
United Airlines during the weekend of 16MAR19’s schedule update adjusted San Francisco – Amsterdam route. Previously scheduled as...
- United further increases Seoul service from June 2019
- United W19 Manchester aircraft changes as of 22FEB19
- United extends Guam – Saipan service increase to Oct 2019
- US carriers vie for new Tokyo Haneda slots
- United further expands domestic network from Denver in S19
- United adds Mainline Los Angeles – Vancouver service in S19