United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
United Airlines during the weekend of 18MAY18’s schedule update filed additional changes to its planned long-haul operation for winter...
- United adds Chicago – Brownsville service from Nov 2018
- United Boeing 777 International First Class booking status as of 14MAY18
- United Airlines Mexico service changes from late-June 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- United increases Chuuk / Pohnpei capacity in June 2018