About United United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s...
United Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 8 months ago
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018
- Twitter reacts to #UA747Farewell
- UA747 Farewell: United's last Boeing 747 takes off into the sunset
- United Airlines Boeing 747 Network 1970 - 2017
- United W17 San Francisco – Beijing aircraft changes as of 13OCT17
- United Guam service changes from Jan 2018