United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding...
United Airlines in recent schedule update filed operational aircraft changes for South America service from Houston , effective 25OCT19. Planned...
- United suspends selected North American routes in W19
- United NW19 International service changes as of 13SEP19
- Route rundown: EWR-PMO, SJJ-LTN, YYZ-RTB
- United W19 San Francisco – Tel Aviv aircraft changes
- United NW19 Houston – Sao Paulo aircraft changes
- United Airlines resumes Newark – Curacao flight from Dec 2019