Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Frontier Airlines is to launch three new routes from Philadelphia International (PHL) and increase frequencies on four more.
- Emirates president Tim Clark: Deal with US major 'makes business sense'
- United to ramp up international routes
- Delta and United to resume China flights
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 26)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)