United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
Routes to China and India are top targets for Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Yil Surehan tells Routesonline, as well as the ongoing...
- United plans Los Angeles – Redding launch in March 2019
- Interview: Athens’ winning formula
- United adds Chicago – Leon service from late-Oct 2018
- United Airlines ends Victoria service in Jan 2019
- United increases Guam – Hong Kong service from late-Oct 2018
- United Airlines schedules new Trans-Atlantic routes in S19