United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
Featuring the latest news and orders announced at the 2018 Farnborough Airshow, including big wins for Boeing and Airbus, as well as details of...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- United W18 Mumbai aircraft changes
- United schedules additional seasonal Los Angeles routes from Dec 2018
- United W18 San Francisco – Asia Boeing 787 service changes as of 06JUL18
- United adjusts Singapore service from late-Oct 2018
- United increases Chicago – San Jose Costa Rica service in 1Q19