United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
United Airlines earlier this year removed planned one-time service for Chuuk – Manila route, traditionally operated during...
- United outlines 234-seater 757-300 network from June 2018
- United June - August 2018 Los Angeles – Vancouver service changes
- United W18 Newark – Dublin operations as of 05FEB18
- US and Qatar reach agreement in long-running dispute
- United further downsizing Guam operation in S18
- United's “magic elixir” to drive US hub traffic