About United United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s...
Who added the most capacity from North America in 2017?
- United cancels San Francisco – Xi’An service in 2018
- United Aug - Oct 2018 Newark – Tokyo aircraft changes
- United outlines HD 777 European routes in S18
- United adds Wilmington service from April 2018
- United restores 3rd weekly Kosrae service in 1Q18
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018