United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding...
United Airlines during the weekend of 19JUL19’s schedule update filed aircraft changes for its winter 2019/20 season on long-haul routes....
- United increases Guam – Nagoya service from late-Oct 2019
- United doubles San Francisco – Hong Kong service in W19
- United expands 167-seater 767 London Heathrow service from July 2019
- Southwest, United and Spirit confirm attendance at TakeOff 2019
- United closes Delhi reservations in July 2019
- 12 flights between the US and Tokyo Haneda win tentative approval