Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
United Airlines during summer 2021 season plans operational aircraft changes on Washington Dulles – Tel Aviv route, effective from...
- United Caribbean / Central America frequency changes from late-Dec 2020
- United expands Washington Dulles domestic network in Dec 2020
- More US airline passengers fly than anytime since March
- United adds more Latin America routes
- United adds Washington – Accra service from May 2021
- United plans ‘aggressive’ competition on transcon routes from JFK