Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- United Airlines To Open Washington-Cape Town Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
- Air Canada, United To Cooperate Closely On Transborder Routes
- United Airlines Again Scales Back Growth Plans
- Delta And United Set To Secure Cape Town Rights
- Spirit Airlines Wins Former Southwest Slots At Newark