Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Bergen Airport director Helge Eidsnes tells Routes why airlines should choose the 'gateway to the fjords.'
- Step Forward for United-Virgin Australia Partnership
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- 50 New Routes Starting In May 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)
- Singapore Airlines, United Airlines Increase Codesharing
- United Expects Pre-Pandemic 'Structural Advantages’ To Return