Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Once CARES Act restrictions expire, United could cut nearly half of its workforce.
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms
- Route Analysis: ORD-TLV, SOU-DUB, NRT-SIN
- US airline capacity additions may be too optimistic, analysts warn
- United adding back capacity
- United Airlines ramps up Asia-Pacific flying
- US airline unions push Congress to extend assistance