Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
The relaxation of minimum slot-use requirements will continue for the upcoming summer season.
- Regional overview: North America
- United mulls additional capacity cuts in the fourth quarter
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
- United Airlines sets date for New York City return
- United seeks to take advantage of Thanksgiving holiday demand
- South African regional Airlink charts independence from SAA