Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Lawmakers warn mass US airline industry layoffs could occur this fall.
- More international routes return to United’s network
- Partnerships key to Air Canada’s recovery
- United ends contract with regional carrier ExpressJet
- American, Delta, United now pursuing similar capacity strategies
- COVID-19: US airline recovery 'choppy,' Delta says
- United trying to avoid involuntary furloughs