Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
New seasonal long-haul routes to Croatia, Greece and Iceland are set to begin in July.
- US regional ExpressJet plots comeback
- United returns to New York JFK after five-year absence
- CommutAir opens Denver hub for United Express
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes
- US airlines optimistic about rebuilding networks
- SkyWest to operate EAS flights from Missouri to Chicago, Denver