Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Reservations have opened for a new transatlantic route being launched by United Airlines between San Francisco and Barcelona, Spain.
- United Airlines Plans $2.6B Expansion At Houston Intercontinental
- Sixty New Routes Starting in December 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 20, 2023)
- Airlines Get Reprieve From Planned Summer Cuts At Schiphol
- United Airlines Boosts Florida Flying For Winter Season
- DOT Rejects United’s Request For Guam-Tokyo Haneda Slots
United Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore United Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper