Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Airline capacity within the US during Thanksgiving week is back to 98% of pre-COVID levels.
- Cape Town Anticipates Boost From United’s Washington Route
- Rome Airports Eye Full Recovery, Hopeful Of China Return
- British Virgin Islands: Progress Made On Securing Air Service
- United CEO: Airline Capacity Growth To Be Constrained For Years
- New Spanish Route Among United’s Summer 2023 Transatlantic Plans
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2022