Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
The airline says the alliance with American Airlines enables it to grow in the capacity-constrained New York market well beyond what it otherwise...
- United Increases New York-Washington DC Frequencies
- United Airlines Sees Traffic Spike On International Routes In 2022
- Canary Islands Offers €5 Million Route Subsidies
- United Combines Domestic Planning, United Express Under Same Umbrella
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- United Airlines Urges DOT Not To Reassign Newark Slots