Introduction to United Airlines
United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The airline is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member...
Capacity today between the countries is at just 15% of pre-COVID times.
- US airports continue to see strong passenger throughput
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- United bullish on network returning to pre-pandemic normal
- US airlines to increase Spanish service
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Green Africa, easyJet and more
- Air Wisconsin to resume New Hampshire-Dulles United Express flights