Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Ural Airlines from April 2019 plans to operate Samara – Tashkent route, previously served by the airline until April 2016. The airline...
- Ural Airlines temporary suspends Vladivostok – Sapporo service in Mar/Apr 2019
- Ural Airlines expands France network from June 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Paris service from April 2019
- Ural Airlines delays Mumbai launch to July 2019
- Ural Airlines S19 Mumbai service changes as of 04JAN19
- Ural Airlines removes S19 Moscow Zhukovsky – Amsterdam schedule