Introduction to Ural Airlines
Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%.
Ural Airlines has IOSA certification. U6 is Member of MITA, BSPs of several countries; and makes...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Sharm el-Sheikh
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- Route Analysis: Moscow Domodedovo-St. Petersburg
- Ural suspends Moscow-Montpellier route
Ural Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Ural Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper