Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Russian carrier Ural Airlines in summer 2018 season is offering new route between Russia Far East and China, as the airline plans Vladivostok...
- Ural Airlines adds Beijing – Krabi sector in S18
- Ural Airlines files Moscow – Shanghai schedule from July 2018
- Ural Airlines adds St. Petersburg – Frankfurt route in S18
- Ural Airlines adds Zhukovsky – Geneva seasonal route in W17
- Ural Airlines schedules Ekaterinburg – Changchun Dec 2017 launch
- Ural Airlines expands Ordos service from Dec 2017