Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Ural Airlines in winter 2017/18 season is launching new route from Moscow Zhukovsky , with nonstop service to Switzerland. From 23DEC17, the...
- Ural Airlines schedules Ekaterinburg – Changchun Dec 2017 launch
- Ural Airlines expands Ordos service from Dec 2017
- Ural Airlines expands Moscow Sheremetyevo network in S18
- Ural Airlines adds Warsaw flights from Dec 2017
- Ural Airlines adds St. Petersburg – Chimkent from Oct 2017
- Ural Airlines adds St. Petersburg – Namagan from Sep 2017