Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Russian carrier Ural Airlines from July 2018 is adding new route to China, which sees the airline’s Airbus A320 aircraft operating...
- Ural Airlines adds Rostov – Tashkent from July 2018
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow – Karshi service from Oct 2018
- Ural Airlines adds Bologna scheduled charters in S18
- Ural Airlines adds Krasnodar – Tbilisi from late-May 2018
- Ural Airlines schedules Frankfurt from late-May 2018
- Ural Airlines plans Vladivostok – Beijing launch in March 2018