Introduction to Ural Airlines
Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%.
Ural Airlines has IOSA certification. U6 is Member of MITA, BSPs of several countries; and makes...
Aircraft delivery delays mean that Ural Airlines’ flights between Russia’s capital and Montpellier in southern France will not resume during the...
- Ural Airlines revises Moscow – Beijing 737 MAX 8 launch to Oct 2020
- Ural Airlines plans to expand Kaliningrad service in S20
- Ural Airlines Feb – June 2020 International/Regional service cancellations as of 30MAR20
- Ural Airlines S20 International service cancellations as of 13MAR20
- Ural Airlines removes Moscow – Beijing S20 schedules
- Ural Airlines removes Moscow – Beijing schedule in S20