Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Ural Airlines from late-December 2018 plans to introduce service between Russian Far East and Thailand, as the filed operational schedule for...
- Ural Airlines files Moscow – Hefei route from December 2018
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow – Mumbai service in S19
- Ural Airlines expands Osh network in W18
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Domodedovo – Bukhara route in W18
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Almaty route in Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines schedules Sapporo launch in Dec 2018