Introduction to Ural Airlines
Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%.
Ural Airlines has IOSA certification. U6 is Member of MITA, BSPs of several countries; and makes...
Smartavia plans to re-enter the market later this month.
- Ural Airlines adds new domestic routes from Moscow Zhukovsky in late-Oct 2020
- Ural Airlines removes planned Moscow – London service resumption in July 2020
- Ural Airlines adds seasonal Moscow – Girona service in Aug/Sep 2020
- Ural Airlines removes planned Moscow Zhukovsky – Beijing Daxing service in W20
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Geneva service from Dec 2020
- Ural Airlines revises Moscow – Beijing 737 MAX 8 launch to Oct 2020