Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Ural Airlines in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its planned Moscow Domodedovo – Mumbai route. Set to commence on...
- Ural Airlines removes S19 Moscow Zhukovsky – Amsterdam schedule
- Ural Airlines increases Sapporo service in S19
- Ural Airlines expands Volgograd network from Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines delays Amsterdam launch to March 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow Zhukovsky – Chimkent route from Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines plans new Utapao routing from late-Dec 2018