Via Airlines is an aviation company offering daily scheduled flights. Reservations can be made on Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, and FlyViaAir.com. The first airline certified under the new FAA Part 5 Safety Management System regulations, ensuring the highest level of safety. VC has hubs in CLT, SFB, and AUS and is looking to expand all three markets. We are currently looking for city pairs that range between 300-800 miles. An interline with American Airlines...
US regional carrier ViaAir from December 2018 is adding Embraer EMB120 aircraft to its scheduled service, mainly operating to/from Orlando...
- ViaAir schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2018
- Via Air adds new routes in 2Q18
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- ViaAir adds Hayden/Steamboat Springs service in W17
- ViaAir schedules May 2017 Branson debut
- ViaAir adds new Charlotte routes in 4Q16