Introduction to ViaAir
Via Airlines is an aviation company offering daily scheduled flights. Reservations can be made on Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, and FlyViaAir.com. The first airline certified under the new FAA Part 5 Safety Management System regulations, ensuring the highest level of safety.
VC has "focus cities" in AUS, BHM, PIT, and SFB. is looking to expand all three markets. We are currently looking for city pairs that range between 300-800 miles.
US regional carrier Via Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to introduce various new routes, including service from Birmingham, Memphis and...
- ViaAir expands Orlando Sanford network from Dec 2018
- ViaAir schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2018
- Via Air adds new routes in 2Q18
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- ViaAir adds Hayden/Steamboat Springs service in W17
- ViaAir schedules May 2017 Branson debut