For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends to 17 countries and territories.
Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second...
Previously, Vietnam Airlines placed its code on Delta flights in what had been a one-way codeshare relationship.
- Vietnam Airlines / Jetstar Pacific Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- Vietnam Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Asia frequency changes as of 14FEB20
- Delta / Vietnam Airlines expands codeshare service from mid-Feb 2020
- Vietnam Airlines Feb 2020 Korea service changes as of 12FEB20
- Vietnam Airlines / Jetstar Pacific China 1Q20 service changes as of 02FEB20
- Vietnam Airlines Feb 2020 China service changes as of 29JAN20