Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines from July 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for service to Frankfurt , currently operated by Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner...
- Vietnam Airlines S19 Ho Chi Minh City – Busan aircraft changes
- Vietnam Airlines increases Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok from June 2019
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Can Tho service from Dec 2018
- Vietnam Airlines expands Cam Ranh – China network in W18
- El Al / Vietnam Airlines begins codeshare partnership from Nov 2018
- Vietnam Airlines March 2019 Hanoi – Nagoya aircraft changes