For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends to 17 countries and territories.
Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second...
Vietnam Airlines since the launch of winter 2019/20 season has started Airbus A350-900XWB service on Hanoi – Moscow Sheremetyevo route,...
- Vietnam Airlines adds Shenzhen service from late-Nov 2019
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Van Don service from Nov 2019
- Vietnam Airlines 4Q19 China network additions
- Tourism appetite drives Vietnam - South Korea capacity growth
- Vietnam Airlines schedules Macau service from mid-Dec 2019
- Vietnam Airlines reduces Ho Chi Minh City – Taipei service in W19