For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- Vietnam Airlines plans Van Don – Kunming service from late-Sep 2019
- Air France / Vietnam Airlines expands codeshare partnership from July 2019
- Vietnam Airlines adds Ho Chi Minh – Haikou from Aug 2019
- Aeroflot / Vietnam Airlines begins codeshare partnership from June 2019
- Vietnam Airlines August 2019 Da Nang – Tokyo aircraft changes
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Busan route from late-July 2019