Introduction to Vietnam Airlines
For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends to 17 countries and territories.
Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam Airlines plans new Chinese service
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 19)
- Vietnam resumes more domestic flights
- Delta places its code on Vietnam Airlines’ flights between Tokyo and Hanoi
- Vietnam Airlines Aug - Oct 2020 International operations as of 06AUG20
- Vietnam Airlines closes Hanoi – Sydney bookings until late-March 2021