Introduction to Vietnam Airlines
Established on 27th May 1995, Vietnam Airlines is the national flag carrier, playing a major role in the air transport of Vietnam and the region. Vietnam Airlines provides air transport services on over 120 routes to more than 20 domestic and 30 international destinations. Operating a modern fleet of more than 100 aircraft, Vietnam Airlines is the first airline in Asia-Pacific to simultaneously operate two new generation aircraft Boeing 787 and Airbus A350. Vietnam Airlines' takes great pride in offering its passengers consistent on-time-performance, absolute safety, high quality...
A selection of 60 new routes starting in December, including long-haul services being launched by United Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and...
- Vietnam Airlines Follows Vietjet With Perth Plans
- Vietjet Grows India Network With Kochi Route
- Vietnam Airlines To Further Grow Vietnam-India Connectivity
- Vietnam Airlines Targets Australia Expansion
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Airline In Focus: Vietnam Airlines
Vietnam Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Vietnam Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper