For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends...
Vietnam Airlines from July 2019 plans to adjust service to Moscow, which sees the airline operates Hanoi – Moscow Sheremetyevo route,...
- Vietnam Airlines NS19 International changes as of 01MAR19
- Vietnam Airlines May 2019 Hanoi – Sydney service changes
- Vietnam Airlines adds 787-9 Bangkok service in S19
- Vietnam Airlines adds A350 Singapore service in S19
- Vietnam Airlines Frankfurt aircraft changes from July 2019
- Vietnam Airlines S19 Ho Chi Minh City – Busan aircraft changes