Introduction to Vietnam Airlines
Established on 27th May 1995, Vietnam Airlines is the national flag carrier, playing a major role in the air transport of Vietnam and the region. Vietnam Airlines provides air transport services on over 120 routes to more than 20 domestic and 30 international destinations. Operating a modern fleet of more than 100 aircraft, Vietnam Airlines is the first airline in Asia-Pacific to simultaneously operate two new generation aircraft Boeing 787 and Airbus A350. Vietnam Airlines' takes great pride in offering its passengers consistent on-time-performance, absolute safety, high quality...
The airlines plan to cooperate on passenger and cargo routes.
- Interview With Vietnam Airlines’ Director Of Corporate Planning & Development
- Vietnam Airlines To Introduce Regional Jets By 2023
- Interview: Da Nang’s Potential
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Airline In Focus: Vietnam Airlines
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022