For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends...
Skyteam members AEROFLOT and Vietnam Airlines this month commenced reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering selected domestic routes, as well as...
- Vietnam Airlines August 2019 Da Nang – Tokyo aircraft changes
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Busan route from late-July 2019
- Russia-Vietnam market accelerates amid greater cooperation
- Vietnam Airlines Moscow service changes from July 2019
- Vietnam Airlines NS19 International changes as of 01MAR19
- Vietnam Airlines May 2019 Hanoi – Sydney service changes