For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals. Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network...
Vietnam Airlines during the month of May 2019 is temporary reducing Hanoi – Sydney service, a routine adjustment based on seasonal demand....
- Vietnam Airlines adds 787-9 Bangkok service in S19
- Vietnam Airlines adds A350 Singapore service in S19
- Vietnam Airlines Frankfurt aircraft changes from July 2019
- Vietnam Airlines S19 Ho Chi Minh City – Busan aircraft changes
- Vietnam Airlines increases Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok from June 2019
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Can Tho service from Dec 2018