Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines in summer 2018 season is expanding service to Seoul Incheon, including new route and frequencies. Cam Ranh/Nha Trang –...
- Vietnam Airlines plans Phu Quoc – Chengdu scheduled charters in 1Q18
- Vietnam Airlines increases Ho Chi Minh City – Taipei service in S18
- Vietnam Airlines adds new China scheduled charters in 1Q18
- Vietnam Airlines expands Ho Chi Minh City – Singapore flights in S18
- Vietnam Airlines / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare partnership from Nov 2017
- Vietnam Airlines March 2018 Nagoya aircraft changes