Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines from March 2019 is expanding capacity on Hanoi – Nagoya Chubu route, currently served on daily basis. From 01MAR19, the...
- Vietnam Airlines increases Da Nang – Tokyo service in 1H19
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Osaka service from late-Oct 2018
- Vietnam Airlines expands Hanoi – Nagoya capacity in W18
- Vietnam Airlines adds A350 Melbourne service from late-July 2018
- Bamboo has long-haul aspirations as Vietnam market keeps growing
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018