For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends...
In the third of a three-part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the individuals shortlisted in three categories of the World Routes...
- Vietnam Airlines schedules Macau service from mid-Dec 2019
- Vietnam Airlines reduces Ho Chi Minh City – Taipei service in W19
- Vietnam Airlines expands SE Asia Network in W19
- Vietnam Airlines Sep/Oct 2019 Frankfurt aircraft changes
- Vietnam Airlines adds 787-10 Busan service from Sep 2019
- Vietnam Airlines schedules 787-10 service to Seoul from Oct 2019