Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to increase capacity on Hanoi – Nagoya route, with the introduction of Boeing 787-9...
- Vietnam Airlines adds A350 Melbourne service from late-July 2018
- Bamboo has long-haul aspirations as Vietnam market keeps growing
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- China Eastern / Vietnam Airlines expands codeshare routes from June 2018
- Vietnam Airlines adds new China charters from Da Nang in 2Q18
- Vietnam Airlines adds Cam Ranh – Phu Quoc service in Sep 2018