Introduction to Vietnam Airlines
For 20 years of development at an average annual growth rate consistently in double-digit number, the national flag carrier has marked an obvious advance to become a major competitor in the Asian aviation market, owning a modern fleet of Airbus and Boeing planes flown by well trained professionals.
Beginning with non-regular domestic services, today Vietnam Airlines operates to 22 cities throughout the country and 30 international destinations in Asia, Europe, and Australia. Its network extends to 17 countries and territories.
Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second...
The Vietnamese LCC expects to touch down in Europe with service to Moscow from next July.
- Vietnam Airlines Launches Ho Chi Minh City-SFO Route
- Vietnam Airlines secures Canada approval
- Vietnam Airlines extends updated International network to mid-Nov 2020
- Vietnam Airlines set to resume Japan service
- Vietnam Airlines resumes Tokyo service from mid-Sep 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more