Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines and Bangkok Airways this week is launching reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Vietnam and Thailand. From...
- Vietnam Airlines March 2018 Nagoya aircraft changes
- Vietnam Airlines S18 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes as of 27OCT17
- Vietnam Airlines S18 Moscow service changes
- Air France deal to boost long-haul routes
- Vietnam / Garuda boosts codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- Vietnam Airlines expands China charters from late-Oct 2017