Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
Routes to Mumbai and Delhi will not go ahead as planned although the carrier has begun flights from Manchester to Pakistan.
- Virgin Atlantic CEO urges swift action on UK-US travel
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected
- Virgin Atlantic a ‘willing partner’ if Flybe is revived
- Airlines react to new UK lockdown
- Virgin Atlantic Nov 2020 operations as of 23OCT20
- Virgin Atlantic reduces Seattle service in S21
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago