Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
The UK government will spend up to £75 million ($93 million) to repatriate citizens with the help of easyJet, Jet2.com, Titan Airways and Virgin...
- Flybe collapse: the loss of a ‘great regional asset’
- Virgin Atlantic adds Delhi from Manchester
- United evaluates next New York-Manchester move
- BA and Royal Air Maroc to codeshare
- Cape Town secures Virgin Atlantic return
- Air France-KLM-Delta-Virgin Atlantic JV to launch Feb. 13
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
6 months 20 days ago