Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 43 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
In February 2019, Virgin Atlantic became part of a consortium acquiring Flybe (subject to regulatory clearance) a UK/European regional carrier. Flying...
The two airlines are seeking approval to cooperate on services between Australia and the UK and Ireland via mutual connection points. The...
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Delhi aircraft changes
- Virgin Atlantic Oct 2019 - Jan 2020 Johannesburg frequency changes
- Virgin Atlantic resumes Mumbai service from late-October 2019
- Virgin Atlantic June - Sep 2019 Miami aircraft changes
- Virgin Atlantic 4Q19 Manchester – New York JFK aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines expands Virgin Atlantic Trans-Atlantic codeshare in S19