Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
Virgin Atlantic in summer 2021 season is adjusting London Heathrow – Lahore operational schedule, which was not covered last week on...
- British Airways to rival Virgin on Lahore route
- Virgin Atlantic outlines Pakistan operations from Dec 2020
- Caribbean Airlines to launch Barbados-Dominica flights Sept. 19
- Virgin Atlantic W20 Caribbean frequency additions
- Virgin Atlantic W20 Barbados aircraft changes
- Airlines urge trial testing to speed transatlantic return
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
1 year 8 days ago