Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to the US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow and Manchester with a fleet of 37 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline joined the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM.
Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- Virgin Atlantic Set To Resume Heathrow-Cape Town Service
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Russia Bans UK Flights From Its Airspace
- Virgin Atlantic Poised To Fully Restore US Routes
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in San Antonio to accelerate regional air connectivity