Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 43 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
In February 2019, Virgin Atlantic became part of a consortium acquiring Flybe (subject to regulatory clearance) a UK/European regional carrier. Flying...
Virgin Atlantic in the 4 th quarter of 2019 plans to adjust operational aircraft for Manchester – New York JFK route. From 25NOV19 to...
- Singapore Airlines expands Virgin Atlantic Trans-Atlantic codeshare in S19
- Virgin Atlantic adds A340-600 Atlanta service in 2Q19
- Virgin Atlantic schedules one-time A340-600 Manchester – New York flight in Apr 2019
- Virgin Atlantic to make South American debut
- Air France-KLM begins Virgin Atlantic North America codeshare from late-March 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up