Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
Weekly capacity between New York and Manchester during the summer is set to drop by a third compared with 2019, but United Airlines is awaiting...
- BA and Royal Air Maroc to codeshare
- Cape Town secures Virgin Atlantic return
- Air France-KLM-Delta-Virgin Atlantic JV to launch Feb. 13
- European regional airline Flybe 'in survival talks'
- Virgin Atlantic increases Havana service in W20
- Virgin Atlantic resumes Cape Town service from late-Oct 2020
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
5 months 8 days ago