Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
This week: Air France-KLM drops Virgin Atlantic deal plans; Ryanair to close two bases; Transavia to start Brussels service; codeshare agreed...
- European airlines still facing an uncertain future
- Virgin Atlantic / WestJet begins codeshare service from Nov 2019
- Virgin Atlantic S20 London Heathrow service changes as of 23NOV19
- Delta, Air France-KLM and Virgin Atlantic JV secures green light
- Virgin Atlantic S20 Leisure service expansions
- KLM files expanded Virgin Atlantic intra-European codeshares in 4Q19
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
2 months 25 days ago