Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
Virgin Atlantic has revealed its flying program for summer 2021, with plans to fly to 24 destinations.
- Virgin Atlantic to end London Gatwick operations
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 19)
- Branson: Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia need government help
- UK government makes routes vow
- Flybe collapse: the loss of a ‘great regional asset’
- Virgin Atlantic adds Delhi from Manchester
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
10 months 5 days ago