Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
The Florida airport has not been connected to London since a Gatwick service ended in 2020.
- London Heathrow anticipates traffic surge, to reopen terminal
- Airline CEOs urge G7 to prioritize US-UK corridor opening
- EDITORIAL: Why a US-UK travel corridor is low-risk and high-reward
- Airlines temporarily suspend Tel Aviv routes
- ASM blog: Here comes the sun?
- Step forward for Aer Lingus’ UK-US plans
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
1 year 10 months ago