Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020. Especially at LHR and MAN, Virgin Atlantic has active interest in developing Flybe's route...
ASM MD David Stroud assesses the chances of a summer recovery and what will drive it.
- Step forward for Aer Lingus’ UK-US plans
- Virgin Atlantic drops planned Manchester-India routes
- Virgin Atlantic CEO urges swift action on UK-US travel
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected
- Virgin Atlantic a ‘willing partner’ if Flybe is revived
- Airlines react to new UK lockdown
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago