Virgin Atlantic is the second largest UK-based long-haul carrier operating from bases in LHR,LGW,MAN and GLA to the most popular business and leisure destinations around the world. The airline has particular strengths in long-haul leisure travel, and the advantage of one of the UK's top tour operators, Virgin Holidays, operating in the same group. Virgin has a strong base at LHR and is one of few second carriers to compete on long haul routes from a major hub. Virgin has award-winning...
Virgin Atlantic from 25MAR18 plans to commence codeshare partnership with Virgin Australia, covering service between the UK and Australia, as well...
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Virgin Atlantic 2018 A340-600 operations as of 21DEC17
- Virgin Atlantic outlines A330-200 London network in S18
- Virgin Atlantic outlines A330-200 1H18 operations
- Why Virgin Atlantic is in it for the long-haul
- Virgin Atlantic boosts Manchester - US capacity in S18