Introduction to Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to the US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow and Manchester with a fleet of 37 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline joined the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM.
Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Airlines in Europe and the US are expecting increased traffic across the Atlantic with the loosening of COVID-19 restrictions for foreign travelers...
- Transatlantic analysis: the US-UK market
- Bahamas to join Virgin Atlantic route network
- Virgin Atlantic to start codesharing with Middle East Airlines
- Heathrow is Tampa's largest unserved route
- London Heathrow anticipates traffic surge, to reopen terminal
- Airline CEOs urge G7 to prioritize US-UK corridor opening
Latest Updates from Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
21 days 15 hours ago