Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 43 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
In February 2019, Virgin Atlantic became part of a consortium acquiring Flybe (subject to regulatory clearance) a UK/European regional carrier. Flying...
Virgin Atlantic overnight filed scheduled changes for summer 2020 season, reflecting the announcement of planned service changes to the US earlier...
- Virgin Atlantic 2Q20 Belfast – Orlando aircraft changes
- Virgin Atlantic S20 Manchester – Atlanta aircraft changes
- Virgin Atlantic further expands A350 New York JFK service in W19
- Virgin Atlantic Caribbean Network changes from June 2020
- Virgin Atlantic expands A350 New York service from late-Sep 2019
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Manchester – US service changes as of 24JUL19