Virgin Atlantic is a long haul carrier flying from the UK to US, Caribbean, Africa and Asia, with key bases in Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester with a fleet of 45 widebody aircraft. In 2019 the airline is set to join the largest Europe-North America JV with partners Delta and Air France-KLM. Virgin Atlantic is a customer-centric, full-service airline.
Virgin Atlantic as part of a consortium owns Flybe, a UK and European short haul airline with >60 narrowbody aircraft, set to be rebranded in 2020....
Air France-KLM and China Eastern's joint venture is to be enlarged to include Virgin Atlantic. As well as the new partnership, it has also been...
- Route rundown: LHR-GRU, TLV-DUB, ICN-MNL
- Virgin Atlantic extends A340-600 service to Dec 2019
- Virgin Atlantic begins GOL codeshare from late-March 2020
- Virgin Atlantic adds Sao Paulo service from late-March 2020
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Virgin Atlantic S20 US Service changes as of 17AUG19
Virgin Atlantic Airways:
has updated their profile
1 month 7 days ago