Virgin Atlantic is the second largest UK-based long-haul carrier operating from bases in LHR,LGW,MAN and GLA to the most popular business and leisure destinations around the world. The airline has particular strengths in long-haul leisure travel, and the advantage of one of the UK's top tour operators, Virgin Holidays, operating in the same group. Virgin has a strong base at LHR and is one of few second carriers to compete on long haul routes from a major hub. Virgin has award-winning...
Virgin Atlantic in summer 2019 season is introducing Manchester – Los Angeles service, which will replace Manchester – San Francisco...
- Virgin Atlantic increases London Gatwick – Orlando service in 3Q18
- Route rundown: MAN-LAX, VIE-AMM
- Virgin Atlantic June 2018 San Francisco aircraft changes
- Virgin Atlantic W18 London Heathrow service changes as of 28MAY18
- Virgin Atlantic plans W18 all-747 service at Manchester as of 28MAY18
- Virgin Atlantic closes London Gatwick – Las Vegas service from April 2019