Virgin Atlantic is the second largest UK-based long-haul carrier operating from bases in LHR,LGW,MAN, BFS and GLA to the most popular business and leisure destinations around the world. The airline has particular strengths in long-haul leisure travel, and the advantage of one of the UK's top tour operators, Virgin Holidays, operating in the same group. Virgin has a strong base at LHR and is one of few second carriers to compete on long haul routes from a major hub. Virgin has award-winning...
A takeover has been agreed for struggling regional airline Flybe through a consortium led by Virgin Atlantic and Stobart Group. The joint venture...
- Virgin Atlantic 2Q19 London – Los Angeles aircraft changes
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Manchester – US service adjustment as of 21DEC18
- Bulletin board: Wizz Air growth, Boeing and Embraer deal, Virgin Atlantic mulls Flybe offer and more
- AeroMexico / Virgin Atlantic begins codeshare service from mid-Dec 2018
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Boston aircraft changes as of 03DEC18
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Lagos preliminary aircraft changes