Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in August 2021, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be...
- Volaris exceeds pre-COVID capacity
- Volaris, Viva Aerobus secure Colombia route approvals
- Miami returns to Viva Aerobus’ network
- Viva Aerobus expands Mexico-US service
- Viva Aerobus plans new US routes
- Four airlines seek to enter Colombian market