Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Latest Vivaaerobus News
Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 30, 2023)
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
Other Vivaaerobus News
- Viva Aerobus Seeks To Expand Colombia Connectivity
- Mexico’s President Pushes Cabotage To ‘Open’ Domestic Competition
- Allegiant Sees 1,400 Domestic Route Opportunities
- Mexico Endorses Allegiant-Viva Aerobus Joint Venture Plan
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 10, 2022)
Latest Updates from Vivaaerobus
is attending Routes Americas 2023
3 months 24 days ago
is attending Routes World 2022
8 months 14 days ago
is attending Routes Americas 2022
1 year 4 months ago
is attending World Routes 2021
1 year 6 months ago