Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports continue to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Volaris to restore 70% of capacity in August
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e April 26)
- Mexico’s Viva Aerobus eyes 20 new routes in 2020
- Vivaaerobus 06APR20 – 10MAY20 Interim operations as of 19APR20
- vivaAerobus adds Cancun – Santiago de Cuba service from late-March 2020
- vivaAerobus schedules new US charters for Vacation Express in S20