Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago
vivaAerobus from October 2018 is introducing Mexico City – New York JFK service, scheduled to operate once a day. Reservation for this one...
- vivaAerobus schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- Routes Podcast: the growth of VivaAerobus
- VivaAerobus to explore more US routes
- Juan Carlos Zuazua: low-cost carriers and emerging trends
- Five questions for VivaAerobus' chief executive
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas