Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
has updated their profile
4 months 26 days ago
This week: Swiss resumes service to Ukraine and AirAsia plans to add a new route to China from Kuching.
- vivaAerobus adds new Cancun – US charter routes in 1Q18
- vivaAerobus plans Las Vegas Dec 2017 launch
- Visualising the future of aviation: The World Routes trend wall
- vivaAerobus adds Guadalajara – Los Angeles route from Dec 2017
- vivaAerobus adds new domestic routes in June 2017
- US and Mexican airlines vie for Mexico City and New York slot rights