Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability.
Our main advantage comes from our low cost structure and unbundled...
WestJet, VivaAerobus and Air India are among the latest airlines to confirm they will be heading Down Under
With just under 100 days to go until World Routes 2019, the list of carriers attending the event continues to grow.
- vivaAerobus adds Cancun – Camaguey service from June 2019
- VivaAerobus adds new domestic routes from June 2019
- VivaAerobus eyes upgauging, education to stimulate growth
- vivaAerobus adds new US charter routes from Feb 2019
- Airline in focus: VivaAerobús
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18