Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets...
As Viva Aerobus prepares to launch its 100th domestic route, the ultra-low-cost carrier’s Fernando Estrada tells Routesonline why the Mexican...
- Vivaaerobus expands Chicago service from Dec 2019
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- WestJet, VivaAerobus and Air India are among the latest airlines to confirm they will be heading Down Under
- vivaAerobus adds Cancun – Camaguey service from June 2019
- VivaAerobus adds new domestic routes from June 2019