Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 16, 2022)
- Viva Aerobus CEO Hopeful Over Mexico Air Safety Rating
- Analysis: Colombian Startup Ultra Air Faces Tough Domestic Competition
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in San Antonio to accelerate regional air connectivity
- Airline in Focus: Viva Aerobus
- Full-Speed Ahead For ULCC Allegiant Air