Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Three new services are being added in May as the ULCC seeks out leisure and VFR demand.
- Four airlines seek to enter Colombian market
- By the numbers: Mexico
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify
- Viva Aerobus adds more routes from Mexico City
- Mexico’s relaxed borders attract US leisure traffic
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected