Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
The ULCC is continuing to grow its footprint in Mexico’s capital with the launch of four new routes.
- Mexico’s relaxed borders attract US leisure traffic
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- vivaAerobus domestic network expansion in late-Sep 2020
- Viva Aerobus to expand Mexico City network
- Aeroméxico ups domestic leisure offer