Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability.
Our main advantage comes from our low cost structure and unbundled...
vivaAerobus starting next month is adding new route to Cuba, where the airline plans Cancun – Camaguey service. Currently this route is...
- VivaAerobus adds new domestic routes from June 2019
- VivaAerobus eyes upgauging, education to stimulate growth
- vivaAerobus adds new US charter routes from Feb 2019
- Airline in focus: VivaAerobús
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18
- vivaAerobus adds Mexico City – New York service from Oct 2018