Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
vivaAerobus in summer 2020 season plans to operate new scheduled charter routes, operating for Vacation Express. Planned operation as follows....
- 2019 in review: July to December
- “Know your airline,” airports are told
- Vivaaerobus adds Monterrey – San Luis Potosi service from Nov 2019
- Viva Aerobus 'well placed for further airline migration'
- Vivaaerobus expands Chicago service from Dec 2019
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD