Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Vice presidents and heads of network planning teams have registered for the event that will support the community in reshaping the world’s route...
- vivaAerobus domestic network expansion in late-Sep 2020
- Viva Aerobus to expand Mexico City network
- Aeroméxico ups domestic leisure offer
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- vivaAerobus adds Mexico City – Tampico service from mid-July 2020
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence