Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
VivaAerobus is ideally positioned to leverage the increasing Mexican traveller migration from buses to airlines while expanding to feed growing air...
- vivaAerobus adds new US charter routes from Feb 2019
- Airline in focus: VivaAerobús
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18
- vivaAerobus adds Mexico City – New York service from Oct 2018
- vivaAerobus schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- Routes Podcast: the growth of VivaAerobus