Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
has updated their profile
9 months 27 days ago
vivaAerobus in the first-half of summer 2018 season is adding 3 new domestic routes, focusing on Cancun and Merida market. Planned new routes...
- Routes Podcast: the growth of VivaAerobus
- VivaAerobus to explore more US routes
- Juan Carlos Zuazua: low-cost carriers and emerging trends
- Five questions for VivaAerobus' chief executive
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Routes Podcast: How airlines are tackling disruption in the industry