Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
has updated their profile
7 months 28 days ago
Low-cost carrier VivaAerobus is weighing up adding more services to the US, just weeks after launching its first international route originating in...
- Juan Carlos Zuazua: low-cost carriers and emerging trends
- Five questions for VivaAerobus' chief executive
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Routes Podcast: How airlines are tackling disruption in the industry
- Airline heavyweights line up for conference at Routes Americas
- Route rundown: ZRH-KBP, KCH-SZX, MEX-LAS