Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Vivaaerobus earlier this month launched interim schedule, in effect from 06APR20 to 10MAY20. During this period, the airline operates 34 routes,...
- vivaAerobus adds Cancun – Santiago de Cuba service from late-March 2020
- vivaAerobus schedules new US charters for Vacation Express in S20
- 2019 in review: July to December
- “Know your airline,” airports are told
- Vivaaerobus adds Monterrey – San Luis Potosi service from Nov 2019
- Viva Aerobus 'well placed for further airline migration'