Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
Airlines want airports to understand their business models and demonstrate how to help them control costs, executives from airlines in three...
- Vivaaerobus adds Monterrey – San Luis Potosi service from Nov 2019
- Viva Aerobus 'well placed for further airline migration'
- Vivaaerobus expands Chicago service from Dec 2019
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- WestJet, VivaAerobus and Air India are among the latest airlines to confirm they will be heading Down Under