Based in Monterrey, Mexico, VivaAerobus is Mexico’s Ultra Low Cost Carrier. We started operations on November 2006 after being created as a joint venture between IAMSA and Irelandia. VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that provides affordable air travel, primarily within Mexico. We have the lowest cost base of any airline in the Americas and we focus on operational simplicity and profitability. Our main advantage comes from our low...
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
This week we profile Routes Americas 2018 attendee VivaAerobús, the Mexican low-cost airline.
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18
- vivaAerobus adds Mexico City – New York service from Oct 2018
- vivaAerobus schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- Routes Podcast: the growth of VivaAerobus
- VivaAerobus to explore more US routes
- Juan Carlos Zuazua: low-cost carriers and emerging trends