Introduction to Vivaaerobus
Viva Aerobus is the leading ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) in Mexico and Latin America, with the lowest cost per seat and adjusted cost per available seat of any publicly-traded airline in the Americas, implementing a successful business model focused on operational simplicity and creation of value, which enables it to maximize profitability at a route level and ignite demand leveraging its ultra-low-cost structure and its unbundled service offering to provide the lowest base fares in the markets where it operates.
VivaAerobus is a leading and profitable ultra-low cost carrier that...
New routes from the likes of Avianca, Edelweiss and JetSmart are driving capacity growth in Colombia’s international market.
- Viva Aerobus Adds More Mexico-U.S. Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 25, 2023)
- Viva Aerobus Plots U.S. Growth Following Safety Upgrade
- DOT Suspends Review Into Allegiant-Viva Aerobus JV
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 24, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 30, 2023)
Vivaaerobus' Network Powered by
Explore Vivaaerobus's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper