Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Routes’ latest Latin America market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news from across the region.
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e April 26)
- Mexico's Volaris cuts May capacity by 90% to cope with pandemic
- Volaris cuts capacity following Mexico’s health emergency declaration
- Volaris schedules new domestic routes in July / Oct 2020
- Volaris schedules new US charters in S20
- Volaris schedules new US routes in June 2020