Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
Aerocivil has cleared the path for the Mexican ULCCs to enter the Colombian market.
- Miami returns to Viva Aerobus’ network
- Analysis: US-Mexico market exceeds pre-pandemic levels
- Airline in Focus: Volaris
- Four airlines seek to enter Colombian market
- By the numbers: Mexico
- Aeromexico reports improved domestic performance in late 2020