Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
How is the LCC market shaping up in the Americas? We look at some of the key data.
- Volaris adds new routes from Leon/Guanajuato in Nov 2018
- Volaris adds Leon – San Jose CA route from Nov 2018
- Volaris adds Guadalajara – Puerto Escondido service from Nov 2018
- Volaris expands Tijuana network from Nov 2018
- Volaris adds new Guadalajara – US routes from Nov 2018
- Volaris adds new domestic routes from Mexico City in Nov 2018