Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
Andrés Manuel López Obrado said Mexico’s airlines charge too high fares while serving too few cities in the country.
- Mexico’s Volaris Hopeful Of Adding US Routes In 2023
- Frontier CEO: ‘JetBlue-Spirit Is A Win For Us’
- Volaris Bolsters Network From Mexico City’s New Airport
- Viva Aerobus CEO Hopeful Over Mexico Air Safety Rating
- Volaris El Salvador Granted Final Approval For US Routes
- Volaris El Salvador Targets US Launch