Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Ultra-low-cost airline Volaris has signed a codeshare agreement with sister carrier Frontier Airlines that is expected to open more routes between...
- Route rundown: BSR-CPH, HKT-CTU, SJO-LAX
- Orders update: Airbus finishes the year with a flourish
- Boeing strikes back at Airbus’ record $50bn order
- Volaris adds new California routes from Dec 2017
- Volaris Costa Rica adds Tijuana service from late-Nov 2017
- Volaris schedules new domestic routes from Monterrey in Nov 2017