Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Paris Air Show week continues to get better and better for Airbus’ newly-launched A321XLR, with Bill Franke’s private equity firm Indigo Partners...
- Volaris expands A321neo US service in W19
- Volaris expands A321 Tijuana network in W19
- Volaris adds Tijuana – Tapachula from late-Oct 2019
- Volaris schedules new US routes in late-Oct 2019
- Volaris schedules new domestic routes from mid-June 2019
- Volaris schedules new US routes in 2019