Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Airbus has sealed a record $50bn order at the Dubai Air Show, one of the largest commercial plane deals in history, but Boeing has hit back with a...
- Volaris adds new California routes from Dec 2017
- Volaris Costa Rica adds Tijuana service from late-Nov 2017
- Volaris schedules new domestic routes from Monterrey in Nov 2017
- Volaris plans Puerto Vallarta – Los Angeles Nov 2017 launch
- Volaris adds A321 Guadalajara – La Paz service from Sep 2017
- Volaris adds San Antoinio service from Sep 2017