Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Mexican carrier Volaris in partnership with Vacation Express during summer 2020 season is introducing new scheduled charter flight to the US,...
- Volaris schedules new US routes in June 2020
- Volaris S20 Domestic Network Expansion
- Volaris adds new US routes in S20
- Volaris adds Monterrey – Mazatlan service from Dec 2019
- Paris 2019: A321XLR ‘puts on the afterburners’ with Indigo Partners order
- Volaris expands A321neo US service in W19