Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
Mexico’s flag-carrier has opened two leisure routes from Guadalajara designed to help kickstart the country’s tourism recovery.
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR
- Volaris schedules new US routes from Nov 2020
- Miami International touts resumption of service by three more airlines
- Volaris to restore 70% of capacity in August