Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
This week one-way seats between the US and Mexico are down just 12% year-on-year.
- Volaris adds Mexico City-Dallas route
- Volaris adds Mexico City – Dallas route from Dec 2020
- Aeroméxico ups domestic leisure offer
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR