Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
The country’s aviation authority is considering route proposals from Volaris and Viva Aerobus among others.
- By the numbers: Mexico
- Aeromexico reports improved domestic performance in late 2020
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify
- Volaris inaugurates new US transborder route
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- Viva Aerobus adds more routes from Mexico City