Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
Juan Carlos Zuazua says the carrier is ready to expand Mexico-US service as soon as it is allowed to.
- Volaris El Salvador Granted Final Approval For US Routes
- Volaris El Salvador Targets US Launch
- Route Analysis: San José-San Salvador-San Pedro Sula
- Volaris to increase low-cost penetration in Honduras
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Volaris exceeds pre-COVID capacity