Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
Volaris says it is currently on track to introduce four aircraft lines onto U.S. bound routes by December.
- Volaris Battles Domestic Oversupply As Mexico Safety Downgrade Lingers
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2023
- Volaris Accelerates Domestic Growth With 40 New Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 1, 2023)
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
- Mexico’s President Pushes Cabotage To ‘Open’ Domestic Competition
Volaris' Network Powered by
Explore Volaris's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper