Introduction to Volaris
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business people and leisure travelers in Mexico and to select destinations in the United States and Central America.
Volaris has scheduled the launch of its first route to Honduras.
- Volaris to increase low-cost penetration in Honduras
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Volaris exceeds pre-COVID capacity
- Volaris, Viva Aerobus secure Colombia route approvals
- Miami returns to Viva Aerobus’ network
- Analysis: US-Mexico market exceeds pre-pandemic levels