Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Mexican low-cost carrier Volaris in the 2 nd quarter of 2018 is temporary suspending Mexico City – San Antonio route, previously...
- Volaris Los Angeles service changes from April 2018
- Ultra-low-cost codeshare to open US-Mexico routes
- Route rundown: BSR-CPH, HKT-CTU, SJO-LAX
- Orders update: Airbus finishes the year with a flourish
- Boeing strikes back at Airbus’ record $50bn order
- Volaris adds new California routes from Dec 2017