Introduction to Yakutia Airlines
Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport.
Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Ðntonov-140-100, Ðntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on different routes. Our fleet soon will be expanded with Boeing-767, SSJ 100, Bombardier Q300.
Yakutia this weekend plans to add new domestic route, operating Moscow Vnukovo – Makhachkala service, with Boeing 737-700 aircraft. From...
- Yakutia closes S20 Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – Anchorage seasonal bookings
- Yakutia extends China service cancellation to late-March 2020
- Russian carriers March 2020 Korea inventory changes as of 27FEB20
- Russian carriers China/Hong Kong Feb/Mar 2020 Service changes as of 07FEB20
- Yakutia S20 Anchorage preliminary operations as of 28OCT19
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions