Introduction to AirAsia X
Established in 2007 by a consortium including Tony Fernandes’ Aero Ventures and the Virgin Group, AirAsia X is a long-haul, low-cost airline based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. An IPO in Jul-2013 raised just over USD300 million, most of which was applied to fleet expansion. The airline provides services to destinations throughout the Asia-Pacific and Middle East, operating on routes with sector lengths of four hours or greater. The airline provides 'feeder traffic' to the AirAsia Groups's collection of regional LCCs. AirAsia X operates a fleet of Airbus...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- AirAsia X Prepares For 2023 Growth As Demand Bounces Back
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- AirAsia X Rebuilds Australia Services
- AirAsia X Prioritizes Medium-Haul Recovery
- AirAsia X Adds Australia And New Zealand Routes
- AirAsia X Reveals Plans To Rebuild International Network