Introduction to AirAsia X
Established in 2007 by a consortium including Tony Fernandes’ Aero Ventures and the Virgin Group, AirAsia X is a long-haul, low-cost airline based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. An IPO in Jul-2013 raised just over USD300 million, most of which was applied to fleet expansion. The airline provides services to destinations throughout the Asia-Pacific and Middle East, operating on routes with sector lengths of four hours or greater. The airline provides 'feeder traffic' to the AirAsia Groups's collection of regional LCCs. AirAsia X operates a fleet of Airbus...
The rebuild of the Malaysian medium- and long-haul LCC’s network is continuing with the restart of routes to Melbourne, Perth and Auckland.
- AirAsia X Reveals Plans To Rebuild International Network
- AirAsia X Rebuilding Network After Two-Year Grounding
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Paris 2019: AirAsia X plans European routes