Established in 2007 by a consortium including Tony Fernandes’ Aero Ventures and the Virgin Group, AirAsia X is a long-haul, low-cost airline based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. An IPO in Jul-2013 raised just over USD300 million, most of which was applied to fleet expansion. The airline provides services to destinations throughout the Asia-Pacific and Middle East, operating on routes with sector lengths of four hours or greater. The airline provides 'feeder traffic' to the AirAsia...
Senior network planners from over 125 of the world’s leading airlines will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens on Wednesday 10 July.
- Paris 2019: AirAsia X plans European routes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- AirAsia X Dec 2018 Sapporo service increase
- Air New Zealand will use A321neo to boost Gold Coast capacity
- Route rundown: KUL-TSN, LIM-CLO, FLL-GYE
- Why AirAsia has its sights set on Chinese expansion