AirAsia, the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 165 routes covering destinations in and around Asia. Within 10 years of operations, The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented by
This week: BA retires last Boeing 767; Adria Airways agrees Sukhoi Superjet deal; new AirAsia X route to ‘strengthen Malaysia - Japan ties’and more.
- AirAsia X Dec 2018 Sapporo service increase
- Air New Zealand will use A321neo to boost Gold Coast capacity
- Route rundown: KUL-TSN, LIM-CLO, FLL-GYE
- Why AirAsia has its sights set on Chinese expansion
- AirAsia X resumes Tianjin service from Dec 2018
- AirAsia X schedules Melbourne Avalon launch in Dec 2018