AirAsia , the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 165 routes covering destinations in and around Asia. Within 10 years of operations, The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented...
This week: Lufthansa firms up A320neo options; AirAsia X increases Hawaii focus; the Single African Air Transport Market; Air Baltic to buy up to...
- AirAsia X adds Amritsar from August 2018
- Route rundown: SZX-VIE, HKG-DVO, KUL-ATQ
- Stakeholders "must work together to develop markets" - AirAsia X’s agenda
- AirAsia X resumes Maldives service in 1Q18
- Leased Airbus A330s to help grow AirAsia X network
- AirAsia X expands China service in W17