Introduction to AirAsia X
Established in 2007 by a consortium including Tony Fernandes’ Aero Ventures and the Virgin Group, AirAsia X is a long-haul, low-cost airline based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. An IPO in Jul-2013 raised just over USD300 million, most of which was applied to fleet expansion. The airline provides services to destinations throughout the Asia-Pacific and Middle East, operating on routes with sector lengths of four hours or greater. The airline provides 'feeder traffic' to the AirAsia Groups's collection of regional LCCs. AirAsia X operates a fleet of Airbus...
Traffic rights have been awarded for new services to destinations including Tashkent and Almaty.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 30, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 23, 2023)
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- AirAsia X Prepares For 2023 Growth As Demand Bounces Back
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- AirAsia X Rebuilds Australia Services
AirAsia X's Network Powered by
Explore AirAsia X's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper