AirAsia , the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 165 routes covering destinations in and around Asia. Within 10 years of operations, The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented...
AirAsia X in 2018 plans to resume service to The Maldives, after 4 years of cancellation. From 06FEB18, the airline will offer Kuala Lumpur...
- Leased Airbus A330s to help grow AirAsia X network
- AirAsia X expands China service in W17
- AirAsia X moves Jaipur launch to Feb 2018
- AirAsia X schedules Dec 2017 Jeju launch
- Why AirAsia X is finding the middle ground
- AirAsia X ends Mauritius service in March 2017