AirAsia , the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 165 routes covering destinations in and around Asia. Within 10 years of operations, The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented...
AirAsia is continuing its rapid expansion in China as it uses its strong brand position to meet the growing demand in the country’s booming...
- AirAsia X resumes Tianjin service from Dec 2018
- AirAsia X schedules Melbourne Avalon launch in Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- AirAsia X adds Amritsar from August 2018
- Route rundown: SZX-VIE, HKG-DVO, KUL-ATQ
- Stakeholders "must work together to develop markets" - AirAsia X’s agenda