AirAsia , the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 165 routes covering destinations in and around Asia. Within 10 years of operations, The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented...
AirAsia X in winter 2017/18 season is further strengthening service to China, where it schedules additional service for Hangzhou and Xi’An....
- AirAsia X moves Jaipur launch to Feb 2018
- AirAsia X schedules Dec 2017 Jeju launch
- Why AirAsia X is finding the middle ground
- AirAsia X ends Mauritius service in March 2017
- AirAsia X proposes Honolulu launch in June 2017
- AirAsia X gets regulatory green light for USA flights