Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
4 months 11 days ago
Vietjet Air from late-June 2018 plans to introduce its 7 th route to Korea, which sees the airline offering Da Nang – Daegu route. From...
- Vietjet selects Brisbane as its first Australian destination
- Vietjet Air plans Tainan service increase from June 2018
- Vietjet Air expands Phuket service in S18
- Vietjet Air expands A321 international routes in S18
- Vietjet Air ends Ho Chi Minh City – Yangon in late-Jan 2018
- Vietjet Air adds A321 service to Taiwan in 1Q18