Introduction to VietJet Air
VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam resumes more domestic flights
- Airlines globally move to halt flights to China
- Vietjet Air delays planned India expansion in S20
- VietJet Air 01APR20 – 15APR20 domestic service changes
- Vietnamese carriers cancels Korea service in March 2020
- VietJet Air reduces Da Nang – Taipei service in March 2020
Latest Updates from VietJet Air
2 years 19 days ago