Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
2 months 8 days ago
Vietjet Air this month is ending Ho Chi Minh City – Yangon route, with last flight scheduled on 19JAN18. This route is currently served by...
- Vietjet Air adds A321 service to Taiwan in 1Q18
- Vietjet Inaugurates Newest Route Connecting Nha Trang to Seoul
- Super Saver Deals on All International Routes
- Vietjet Air expands Thailand service from Dec 2017
- Vietjet Enters Interline Partnership with Qatar Airways
- Qatar Airways expands Vietnam focus as Vietjet eyes long-haul