Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
1 month 11 days ago
1 month 16 days ago
6 months 9 days ago
Vietjet Air in late-September 2018 plans to expand its network offering to Cambodia, where it schedules Cam Ranh/Nha Trang – Siem Reap...
- Vietjet Air increases Hanoi – Kaohsiung flights June – Sep 2018
- Vietjet Air Hanoi – Taipei June/July 2018 aircraft changes
- VietJet Air adds Osaka service from Nov 2018
- Quench Your Thirst for Wanderlust with Vietjet's Summer 2018 Promotions
- Vietjet Achieves Q1 Profit of Over VND1,480 billion, with Strong Growth in Air Transport Revenue and Profit
- Vietjet Air adds Hanoi – Taichung service from late-June 2018