VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
Governments are seeking to contain the spread of coronavirus.
- VietJet Air Feb/Mar 2020 Taiwan service changes as of 25FEB20
- VietJet Air Feb/Mar 2020 Korea frequency changes as of 14FEB20
- VietJet Air S20 India service expansion
- VietJet Air adds Hanoi – Denpasar service from late-Jan 2020
- Route rundown: DLI-ICN, CDG-ROB, FRA-YEG
- VietJet Air further expands Seoul service in Jan 2020
1 year 9 months ago