Introduction to VietJet Air
VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- VietJet Adds More India Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- Vietjet Adds Two More Hanoi-Japan Routes
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022
- Vietjet To Launch Seven New Routes From Da Nang