Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
Eight questions for Jay L Lingeswara, who leads the strategy and planning management team at VietJet Air.
- VietJet Air adds Phu Quoc – Hong Kong service from April 2019
- Revealed: the fastest-growing major airlines in the world
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- VietJet Air increases Taiwan flights in 1Q19
- JAL / Vietjet Air plans codeshare service from late-Oct 2018
9 months 11 days ago
9 months 16 days ago