Introduction to VietJet Air
VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
Routes takes a look at the latest network data for Vietnam-based LCC VietJet Air.
- Vietjet Air resumes International service from late-Sep 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- VietJet Air schedules new domestic routes from mid-June 2020
- Vietjet Air delays planned India expansion in S20
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 19)
Latest Updates from VietJet Air
2 years 11 months ago