Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
7 months 2 days ago
7 months 7 days ago
This week: Bombardier to sell Q Series; American Airlines orders 15 E175 jets; Vietjet firms up A321neo order; Azul and Copa strengthen ties and...
- VietJet Air increases Taiwan flights in 1Q19
- JAL / Vietjet Air plans codeshare service from late-Oct 2018
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Vietjet Air adds Phu Quoc – Seoul service from Dec 2018
- Low-cost carriers dominate top ten fastest-growing airlines
- Route rundown: HEL-LAX, HAN-NRT, VDA-BUD