Introduction to VietJet Air
VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
The event will unite C-suite executives and senior decision makers whose expertise will inform critical business decision-making.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Vietjet Readies For European Debut
- Airline snapshot: VietJet Air
- Vietjet Air resumes International service from late-Sep 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more