VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
This week: VietJet is further expanding service to Seoul; Air France plans to resume flights to Monrovia in Liberia; and German leisure airline...
- VietJet Air further expands Seoul service in Jan 2020
- VietJet Air adds international routes from Can Tho in Jan 2020
- VietJet Air expands International routes from Da Nang in Dec 2019
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN
- Tourism appetite drives Vietnam - South Korea capacity growth
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD
1 year 7 months ago