Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region.
From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Myanmar,...
VietJet Air from late-April 2019 is expanding service at Can Tho , with the launch of 5 domestic routes. Planned new routes include the...
- VietJet Air adds Denpasar service from late-May 2019
- Ultra long-haul routes 'unlikely to be major trend'
- Vietjet Air adds Ho Chi Minh City – Tokyo service from July 2019
- Vietjet Air adds Cam Ranh/Nha Trang – Busan service from July 2019
- Vietnamese carriers Vietjet and Bamboo firm up fleet expansion plans
- A quick chat with... Jay L Lingeswara
11 months 15 days ago
11 months 21 days ago