Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
3 months 12 days ago
3 months 17 days ago
8 months 10 days ago
Vietjet Air from January 2019 is launching service to Tokyo, its second point in Japan. From 11JAN19, Airbus A321 aircraft will operate Hanoi...
- Route rundown: HKG-SEA, DOH-GOT, SGN-KIX
- Vietjet Air adds Ho Chi Minh City – Osaka route from Dec 2018
- Farnborough Airshow 2018 - latest news and order updates
- Vietjet Air adds Cam Ranh/Nha Trang – Da Nang from Sep 2018
- Bamboo has long-haul aspirations as Vietnam market keeps growing
- Vietjet Air plans Cam Ranh/Nha Trang – Siem Reap launch in Sep 2018