Introduction to VietJet Air
VietJet Air is a low-cost carrier based in Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam. The carrier began operating on 25-Dec-2011, after several delayed attempts, initially with 3 A320 aircraft to Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. VietJet had planned to utilise the AirAsia brand after receiving an investment from the Malaysian LCC but went ahead with the VietJet brand after AirAsia was denied regulatory approvals. The carrier operates services across Asia.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- VietJet Seeks More Narrowbodies To Support Long-Haul Network Growth
- 50 New Routes Starting In November 2023
- Vietnam Airlines Follows Vietjet With Perth Plans
- Vietjet Further Expands Australia, India Networks
- Vietjet Grows India Network With Kochi Route
- VietJet Adds Third Australian Destination With Brisbane Service