Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
5 months 7 days ago
5 months 12 days ago
10 months 5 days ago
With World Routes 2018 almost a month behind us, our thoughts are now well and truly on the upcoming regional events.
- Vietjet Air adds Phu Quoc – Seoul service from Dec 2018
- Low-cost carriers dominate top ten fastest-growing airlines
- Route rundown: HEL-LAX, HAN-NRT, VDA-BUD
- Vietjet Air W18 Taipei aircraft adjustment
- Vietjet Air plans Hanoi – Tokyo Narita from Jan 2019
- Route rundown: HKG-SEA, DOH-GOT, SGN-KIX