Founded in 1954, TAROM is the national carrier of Romania. Quality of service and professionalism are the principles that have guided TAROM since the founding of the airline over half a century ago.
With its home base in Bucharest –Henri Coanda International Airport -TAROM operates approximately 95 daily domestic and international scheduled flights to 38 destinations in 22 countries, in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In cooperation with its code-share partner airlines TAROM serves 63 destinations...
Skyteam member TAROM in recent schedule update removed planned new European service from Oradea, for summer 2019 season. Previously, the airline...
- TAROM ends Stuttgart service in late-Feb 2019
- TAROM resumes Cairo service from April 2019
- TAROM schedules Baku service from April 2019
- TAROM schedules new European routes from Oradea in S19
- TAROM schedules Yerevan launch in April 2019
- Tarom schedules Baku launch in Oct 2018