Founded in 1954, TAROM is the national carrier of Romania. Quality of service and professionalism are the principles that have guided TAROM since the founding of the airline over half a century ago. With its home base in Bucharest –Henri Coanda International Airport -TAROM operates approximately 95 daily domestic and international scheduled flights to 38 destinations in 22 countries, in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In cooperation with its code-share partner airlines...
Skyteam carrier TAROM this week is ending service to Stuttgart, where it currently operates service from both Sibiu and Timisoara. Last flight is...
- TAROM resumes Cairo service from April 2019
- TAROM schedules Baku service from April 2019
- TAROM schedules new European routes from Oradea in S19
- TAROM schedules Yerevan launch in April 2019
- Tarom schedules Baku launch in Oct 2018
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018