Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
Air Canada in recent inventory update filed changes to Toronto – Tokyo Haneda service. Previously scheduled to resume on 25OCT20, the...
- Air Canada NW20 International network suspensions as of 03SEP20
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Air Canada adds seasonal Ottawa – Cayo Coco service Feb - Apr 2021
- Air Canada Sep 2020 US operations as of 18AUG20
- Air Canada August - October 2020 International operations as of 05AUG20
- Air Canada resumes Toronto – Tokyo Narita service Oct 2020 - Feb 2021