Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
Santo Domingo will become the fourth destination in the Dominican Republic served from Toronto by Air Canada.
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders unite in Milan to rebuild global air connectivity
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2021
- Air Canada returns to India
- Avianca confirms Bogota-Toronto schedule
- Air Canada to resume flying from Toronto Bishop on same day as Porter