Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
The carrier gains access to $5.9 billion in liquidity via deal with Ottawa.
- OPINION: What is Ottawa waiting for?
- Air Canada to simplify regional operations
- More international routes suspended by Air Canada
- Air Canada Rouge suspends flights again
- Canada imposes more international air travel restrictions
- Air Transat drops Toronto flying until May