Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
The move comes after Transport Canada lifted the ban on the MAX in Canadian airspace.
- Latest Canadian COVID restrictions drive Air Canada to cut capacity again
- Canada's airlines surprised by latest COVID-19 restrictions
- Our most-read stories in 2020
- Country snapshot: Canada
- Atlantic Canada suffers ‘devastating’ route cuts
- Air Canada, WestJet to restart Hawaiian routes