Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- 75 New Routes Starting In October 2023
- Air Canada Adds Madrid Route, Plans Transatlantic Capacity Growth
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2023
- PAL Airlines Negotiating Contract With Air Canada For Regional Flights
- Air Canada Returns To Singapore After Three-Decade Absence
- Air Canada Opens Slew Of Transatlantic Routes, Including Montreal-Toulouse
Air Canada's Network Powered by
Explore Air Canada's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper