Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
Pandemic has led the airline into a state of hibernation, company says.
- Air Canada CEO calls on government to ease COVID-19 travel restrictions
- North America market update
- EC to investigate Air Canada-Transat deal
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e May 17)
- Air Canada in ‘hibernation,’ braces for long recovery
- Air Canada to stop flying to the US