Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 54 destinations in the United States and 83 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
ir Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul routes...
Air Canada during selected period in winter 2019/20 season plans Airbus A330-300 aircraft on Toronto – San Francisco route. The 285-seater...
- Air Canada outlines leased Air Transat A330 service in W19
- Air Canada S20 London Heathrow additional adjustment as of 11OCT19
- Air Canada S20 Montreal – Denver aircraft changes
- Air Canada W19 Sun Destinations operation update as of 11OCT19
- Air Canada adds A330 Christmas/New Year service to St. John's in W19
- Air Canada Jan 2020 Calgary – Kahului aircraft changes