Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Canada announces wide border reopening in September
- Air Canada maps out international network rebuild
- EDITORIAL: Necessity, invention and determination
- Aviation leaders reunite to kickstart recovery at Routes Americas 2021
- Route Analysis: Montreal-Cairo
- Air Canada plans domestic network restart, adds three new routes