Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 54 destinations in the United States and 83 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
ir Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing...
Air Canada at the launch of winter 2019/20 season is adding Calgary – Terrace route, operated by Air Canada Express. From 27OCT19,...
- Air Canada 1Q20 Vancouver – Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Air Canada expands Belgium service in S20
- Air Canada picks up route as Brussels Airlines swaps Toronto for Montreal
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Canada adds Montreal – Toulouse service from June 2020
- Air Canada adds Mainline A330 Montreal – Cancun in Dec 2019/Jan 2020