Introduction to Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 destinations and connecting all continents. Together with Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express partners, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 62 Canadian cities, 53 destinations in the United States and 100 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Air Canada has a fleet of Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft on long-haul ...
Canada’s flag carrier planned to offer more than 16 million seats during the second quarter of the year but will slash capacity by up to 90% in...
- COVID-19: North America market update
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- Canadian airlines react to border closure with significant cuts
- Air Canada to launch daily A319 flights between Vancouver and California
- Air Canada May 2020 International operations as of 31MAR20
- Live blog: Rolling COVID-19 coverage