Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance...
El Al Israel Airlines in late-July 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with Iberia, covering the latter’s service to Caribbean and South...
- IBERIA increases Argentina service in NW18
- IBERIA plans limited-time A350 Paris Orly service in 3Q18
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- IBERIA removes A350 Buenos Aires March 2019 schedule
- IBERIA adds A350 Buenos Aires service from March 2019
- IBERIA August 2018 Brussels aircraft changes