Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the...
Iberia in summer 2019 season plans to offer nonstop service on Seville – Melilla route, operated by Air Nostrum ATR72 aircraft. From...
- Iberia adds Paris Vatry service in S19
- Iberia revises A350 Chicago service to June 2019
- Iberia increases Bogota service in S19
- Iberia Mainline adds Oslo service from June 2019
- IBERIA S19 European network additions as of 26DEC18
- Iberia Express adds Zadar service in 3Q19