Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations.
Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities:
- Transport of passengers and cargo,
- Aircraft maintenance
- Handling services in airports.
Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance of airlines around the globe, which together serves more than 700 destinations.
Iberia in recent schedule update further revised planned Airbus A350-900XWB service for Madrid – Bogota service. The oneWorld carrier now...
- Iberia delays Cairo resumption to April 2020
- Iberia Jan 2020 Marrakech aircraft changes
- Iberia adds limited-time A340-600 Brussels service in 1Q20
- Iberia begins Spring Airlines codeshare from Dec 2019
- Iberia schedules one-time A330 Geneva service in Dec 2019
- Route rundown: MAD-IAD, SYD-PEK, IST-EWR