We're Spain's biggest airline, and our mission is to always be the best option for both leisure and business travelling.
With 144 aircrafts, we offer a vast range of destinations, in total of 141 cities in Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Plus another 300 airports flight connections with our partner airlines. Within this global network we are especially proud of our Europe-Latin America services in which we are the leaders in the market, and where we work especially hard to maintain this particular leading role.
We are Iberia – Welcome aboard!
Iberia in Northern summer 2020 season is adjusting operational aircraft to Chile, which sees Airbus A330-200 operating along with A350-900XWB....
- Iberia expands Royal Air Maroc codeshare from mid-Dec 2019
- Iberia adds Barcelona – Funchal seasonal service in S20
- Iberia adds seasonal Ljubljana service in 3Q20
- Iberia adds seasonal Fez service in 3Q19
- Royal Air Maroc expands IBERIA codeshare in mid-Dec 2019
- Iberia schedules Dubai al Maktoum charters in late-Dec 2019