Introduction to Iberia Airlines
We're Spain's biggest airline, and our mission is to always be the best option for both leisure and business travelling.
With 144 aircrafts, we offer a vast range of destinations, in total of 141 cities in Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Plus another 300 airports flight connections with our partner airlines. Within this global network we are especially proud of our Europe-Latin America services in which we are the leaders in the market, and where we work especially hard to maintain this particular leading role.
We are Iberia – Welcome aboard!
Iberia Express in the second half of July 2020 plans to introduce Airbus A321neo aircraft to its scheduled service, based on last week’s...
- Iberia July 2020 Long-Haul operations as of 16JUN20
- Iberia plans A330/340 Tenerife North service in S20
- Iberia week of 19APR20 operations as of 1030GMT 16APR20
- Iberia week of 05APR20 operations as of 0630GMT 30MAR20
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- Iberia schedules A330 Athens service in S20