Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations.
Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities:
- Transport of passengers and cargo,
- Aircraft maintenance
- Handling services in airports.
Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance of airlines around the globe,...
Iberia in recent schedule update revised planned Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft to South America, for Northern winter 2019/20 season. Previously...
- Iberia Express increases Manchester service in S20
- Iberia expands Tokyo service in S20
- Iberia adds A350 service to Costa Rica from Dec 2019
- Iberia boosts Budapest service in W19
- Boliviana de Aviacion expands Iberia codeshare from July 2019
- Route rundown: PFO-BEY, CAI-MAD, FUK-HNL