Introduction to Iberia Airlines
We're Spain's biggest airline, and our mission is to always be the best option for both leisure and business travelling.
With 144 aircrafts, we offer a vast range of destinations, in total of 141 cities in Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Plus another 300 airports flight connections with our partner airlines. Within this global network we are especially proud of our Europe-Latin America services in which we are the leaders in the market, and where we work especially hard to maintain this particular leading role.
We are Iberia – Welcome aboard!
The Iberia franchisee is adding new routes and increasing frequencies during July and August.
- Spanish route concerns prompt IAG-Air Europa investigation
- Iberia restores Latin America network
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Qatar Airways, Etihad add post-blockade routes
- Madrid and Toronto among latest Chinese route approvals