Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations.
Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities:
- Transport of passengers and cargo,
- Aircraft maintenance
- Handling services in airports.
Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance of airlines around the globe,...
This week: Air Europa is to offer a new service to Israel; Iberia plans Guayaquil resumption; and Transavia to increase Middle East presence.
- Iberia resumes Guayaquil service from Dec 2019
- Iberia discontinues Johannesburg service in 3Q19
- Iberia adds A340-600 Los Angeles service in June 2019
- Airline in focus: Iberia
- Iberia adds Seville – Melilla service from May 2019
- Iberia adds Paris Vatry service in S19