Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance...
Iberia at the launch of summer 2018 schedule is adjusting service to Algeria, as the airline schedules Air Nostrum CRJ1000 service, replacing...
- Iberia outlines A350 operation from July 2018
- Iberia / Qatar Airways expands codeshare service from March 2018
- Iberia plans additional CRJ1000 routes from Leon in S18
- Iberia adds Barcelona – Burgos service from June 2018
- Iberia extends A340-600 "345" operation to June 2018
- Iberia further strengthens Mexico City service increase in S18