Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations.
Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities:
- Transport of passengers and cargo,
- Aircraft maintenance
- Handling services in airports.
Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance of airlines around the globe,...
Iberia Express in the last few weeks filed planned service for Madrid – Manchester route in summer 2020 season, with the addition of 5 th...
- Iberia expands Tokyo service in S20
- Iberia adds A350 service to Costa Rica from Dec 2019
- Iberia boosts Budapest service in W19
- Boliviana de Aviacion expands Iberia codeshare from July 2019
- Route rundown: PFO-BEY, CAI-MAD, FUK-HNL
- Iberia resumes Cairo service from March 2020