Introduction to Iberia Airlines
We're Spain's biggest airline, and our mission is to always be the best option for both leisure and business travelling.
With 144 aircrafts, we offer a vast range of destinations, in total of 141 cities in Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Plus another 300 airports flight connections with our partner airlines. Within this global network we are especially proud of our Europe-Latin America services in which we are the leaders in the market, and where we work especially hard to maintain this particular leading role.
We are Iberia – Welcome aboard!
Several domestic trunk routes are expected to reach 2019 capacity levels again.
- Qatar Airways, Etihad add post-blockade routes
- Madrid and Toronto among latest Chinese route approvals
- DOT tentatively approves Aer Lingus’ entry into transatlantic JV
- Iberia to focus on same-day services for business travelers
- Qatar Airways plans Iberia codeshare to the US from late-Oct 2020 at earliest
- Iberia Nov 2020 International operations as of 18OCT20