Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the...
Iberia Express in summer 2019 season is adding new route to Croatia, as the airline scheduled Madrid – Zadar route. Operational on...
- IBERIA moves forward A350 Buenos Aires service to Feb 2019
- IBERIA adds new A350 destinations in NS19
- Iberia increases South America service in NS19
- Competition investigation opens into transatlantic route agreement
- Iberia W18 Mahon temporary routes addition
- Iberia W18 Ibiza network additions