Introduction to Iberia Airlines
We're Spain's biggest airline, and our mission is to always be the best option for both leisure and business travelling.
With 144 aircrafts, we offer a vast range of destinations, in total of 141 cities in Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Plus another 300 airports flight connections with our partner airlines. Within this global network we are especially proud of our Europe-Latin America services in which we are the leaders in the market, and where we work especially hard to maintain this particular leading role.
We are Iberia – Welcome aboard!
Iberia between August 2020 and October 2020 expands codeshare service with American Airlines, covering the latter’s domestic routes....
- Iberia adds A350 Los Angeles / Tokyo service from late-March 2021
- Iberia August 2020 European operations as of 09AUG20
- Iberia August 2020 Intercontinental operations as of 09AUG20
- Iberia schedules one-Time Hangzhou service in August 2020
- Iberia NW20 Intercontinental inventory changes as of 0230GMT 08AUG20
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years