Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance...
IBERIA in Northern summer 2018 season is expanding service to South America, with additional frequencies added for Rio de Janeiro and Santiago de...
- Iberia adds limited-time domestic service in 1Q18
- IBERIA expands US West Coast service in S18
- Iberia eyes the world
- IBERIA increases Guatemala City / San Salvador flights in W17
- IBERIA / Comair expands codeshare network from May 2017
- airBaltic / IBERIA expands codeshare routes from late-May 2017