Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance...
oneWorld member IBERIA last week filed additional intra-European service with its new Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft. The A350 is scheduled to serve...
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- IBERIA removes A350 Buenos Aires March 2019 schedule
- IBERIA adds A350 Buenos Aires service from March 2019
- IBERIA August 2018 Brussels aircraft changes
- IBERIA schedules A330 charters to Bergen / Rostock in S18
- Iberia boosts Madrid – Porto capacity from late-March 2018