Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the...
The UK’s competition regulator has launched an investigation into a transatlantic route agreement involving four oneworld alliance airlines.
- Iberia W18 Mahon temporary routes addition
- Iberia W18 Ibiza network additions
- El Al / Iberia expands codeshare network from late-July 2018
- IBERIA increases Argentina service in NW18
- IBERIA plans limited-time A350 Paris Orly service in 3Q18
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian