Transavia Airlines S.A.S. , trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia. Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations...
Transavia France in recent weeks filed expanded frequencies for selected new routes, commencing during summer 2018 season. Revised operational...
- Air France begins Transavia France codeshare service from late-Feb 2018
- Transavia France further expands Lyon / Paris network in S18
- Transavia France schedules additional new routes in S18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Djerba in S18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Agadir service from Dec 2017
- Transavia France plans Dakhla Oct 2017 launch