Transavia Airlines S.A.S. , trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia. Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations...
Transavia France in summer 2019 season is introducing 3 new routes from Paris Orly , on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Planned new routes include...
- Transavia France adds Lyon – Beirut service in S19
- Transavia France S19 Nantes network expansion
- Transavia France adds nonstop Nantes – Funchal sector in 3Q18
- Transavia France adds Paris – Tenerife service in W18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Tel Aviv service from Nov 2018
- Transavia France expands frequency on selected new routes in S18