Introduction to Transavia France
Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Antoine Pussiau has been the CEO since January...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Route Analysis: Lyon-Stockholm
- Route Analysis: Paris-Sal
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Transavia France to start second Swedish route
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route