Introduction to Transavia France
Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Antoine Pussiau has been the CEO since January...
Government aid is tied to Air France cutting short-haul domestic flights.
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 19)
- Air France-KLM Group March/April 2020 Italy service changes as of 11MAR20
- Air France / Transavia France S20 Algeria network expansion
- Transavia France S20 network expansion as of 17JAN20
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Brussels service from April 2020
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Tunisia routes in S20