transavia.com France is a French Low-Cost airline based on Paris-Orly, Lyon and Nantes. Fleet is expected to grow by 5 aircraft per year in the coming years.
Transavia France in summer 2018 season plans to introduce additional new routes, including service from Lyon. Planned new routes not covered...
- Transavia France schedules additional new routes in S18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Djerba in S18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Agadir service from Dec 2017
- Transavia France plans Dakhla Oct 2017 launch
- Transavia France adds Beirut flights from Sep 2017
- Transavia France adds new Paris routes in S17