Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Antoine Pussiau has been the CEO since January...
This week: easyJet and Jet2 confirm Thomas Cook slot purchases; Transavia to open Montpellier base; American and Qantas implement JV; passenger...
- Transavia France S20 new routes as of 10OCT19
- Transavia France expands Nantes network in W19
- Transavia France adds Paris – Ouarzazate service from Nov 2019
- Transavia France adds new Paris Orly routes from Nov 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Transavia France schedules additional North African routes in S19