Introduction to Transavia France
Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Olivier Mazzucchelli has been the CEO since...
Transavia France has launched a second route to Armenia’s capital Yerevan and announced plans to begin flying to Dubai for the first time.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 17, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 3, 2022)
- Transavia France Boosts Paris Orly Schedule
- Transavia France Expands North Africa Network
- Route Analysis: Paris Orly-Istanbul
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 11, 2022)
Latest Updates from Transavia France
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
21 days 22 hours ago