Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating...
Transavia France in winter 2019/20 season plans to add 2 new routes from Nantes , including flights to Geneva and Istanbul. Planned operation as...
- Transavia France adds Paris – Ouarzazate service from Nov 2019
- Transavia France adds new Paris Orly routes from Nov 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Transavia France schedules additional North African routes in S19
- Transavia adds Nantes – Tunis service from June 2019
- Transavia France expands Paris Orly network in S19