Transavia Airlines S.A.S. , trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia. Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations...
Transavia France last week announced service expansion at Nantes for summer 2019 season, including the addition of 5 new routes. Planned new...
- Transavia France adds nonstop Nantes – Funchal sector in 3Q18
- Transavia France adds Paris – Tenerife service in W18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Tel Aviv service from Nov 2018
- Transavia France expands frequency on selected new routes in S18
- Air France begins Transavia France codeshare service from late-Feb 2018
- Transavia France further expands Lyon / Paris network in S18