Introduction to SUN-AIR of Scandinavia A/S
Based in Billund in western Denmark, Sun Air of Scandinavia is a regional airline flying on a franchise basis in British Airways' colours. As one of BA's longest standing franchise partners, Sun Air is renowned for its high quality service . Sun Air also offers charters and air taxi services.
The carrier is relaunching service on the key LCY route, but other routes from Billund remain grounded.
- Danish carrier Sun-Air suspends flights until August 2021
- Sun-Air of Scandinavia delays service resumption to Nov 2020
- Sun Air of Scandinavia adds Billund – Brussels service from Sep 2020
- Sun Air ends Bremen - UK routes in Feb 2017
- Sun-Air’s new UK routes bring back BA brand to Bremen
- Sun Air adds Bremen – UK links in W16