Introduction to SUN-AIR of Scandinavia A/S
Based in Billund in western Denmark, Sun Air of Scandinavia is a regional airline flying on a franchise basis in British Airways' colours. As one of BA's longest standing franchise partners, Sun Air is renowned for its high quality service . Sun Air also offers charters and air taxi services.
The Danish carrier was shuttered from March 2020 to September 2022.
- Sun-Air Resumes Denmark-London City Service
- Danish carrier Sun-Air suspends flights until August 2021
- Sun-Air’s new UK routes bring back BA brand to Bremen
- New Humberside links to Denmark driven by Siemens Wind Power
- Pharma Promise Prompts Passenger Route Expansion