flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
This week: AirAsia begins routes to Belitung; Volotea to station two A319s in Naples; Loganair to start Cornwall Newquay flights; SAS expands...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- flydubai adds Yangon / Krabi service from Dec 2019
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- flydubai adds Adler/Sochi service from June 2019
- flydubai Tashkent frequency changes from late-May 2019