flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX. In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform...
1 year 5 months ago
flydubai in summer 2019 season is adjusting Dubai – Helsinki route, based on seasonal demand. From 06MAY19 to 30SEP19, this route will be...
- flydubai 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- flydubai removes 737 MAX 9 schedule in S19
- flydubai files 737 MAX 9 preliminary operation in 2Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- flydubai replaces Emirates Zagreb service in W18
- flydubai 1Q19 Central Asia / Russia frequency variations