Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
EDIT: Additional update as of 1000GMT 24SEP20. Emirates and flydubai on Wednesday (23SEP20) filed additional changes for following routes from...
- Flydubai reinstates Maldives route
- flydubai S21 737 MAX 8 operations as of 20SEP20
- flydubai Sep 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- Emirates, flydubai resume codesharing, enlarging route networks
- Recovery Tracker: Air New Zealand, Transavia, Emirates and more
- flydubai August 2020 operations as of 03AUG20