flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment...
Part three of our focus on the five former Soviet republics in Central Asia looks at the aviation market in Uzbekistan, which is slowly being...
- flydubai expands Tanzania flights in NS19
- flydubai S19 737 MAX 9 network as of 01MAR19
- flydubai adds Hofuf service in March 2019
- flydubai ends Kinshasa service in early-Feb 2019
- flydubai adds Tashkent service from March 2019
- flydubai resumes Chittagong service from Jan 2019
1 year 11 months ago