Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
Less than a week after announcing plans to serve Tel Aviv, the ULCC is planning further network growth.
- Wizz Air expands Tirana base
- Route Analysis: Dubai-Cluj-Napoca
- Route Analysis: Dubai-Minsk
- Flydubai to launch Dubai-Salzburg route in May
- Flydubai becomes latest carrier to reinstate Doha
- Flydubai set for Chechnya route
Latest Updates from flydubai
has updated their profile
1 year 8 months ago