flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment...
Senior network planners from over 125 of the world’s leading airlines will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens on Wednesday 10 July.
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- flydubai adds Adler/Sochi service from June 2019
- flydubai Tashkent frequency changes from late-May 2019
- flydubai expands Tanzania flights in NS19
- Get to know the Stans: Uzbekistan
- flydubai S19 737 MAX 9 network as of 01MAR19
2 years 1 month ago