Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
Flydubai will add two destinations in Malaysia to its network from February.
- Flydubai Targets Further Africa Growth
- Air Canada Signs Flydubai Codeshare Agreement
- Flydubai Adds St Petersburg As UAE-Russia Capacity Grows
- Flydubai To Add Six Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 19, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)