Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
Emirates and flydubai on Sunday (15MAR20) provided latest update regarding its network changes, including additional cancellations. For...
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- UAE Carriers closes Iran bookings from late-Feb 2020
- Various Foreign carriers Iran service update as of 24FEB20
- flydubai resumes Batumi service in S20
- flydubai Entebbe / Kilimanjaro routing changes in W19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up