Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Emirates Serves Tel Aviv For The First Time
- Qatar Airways Increases Saudi Arabia Schedule, Launches World Cup Shuttle Service
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)