flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX. In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform...
1 year 3 months ago
flydubai in last week’s schedule update as well as week of 16SEP18’s OAG schedules update removed planned Boeing 737 MAX 9...
- flydubai files 737 MAX 9 preliminary operation in 2Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- flydubai replaces Emirates Zagreb service in W18
- flydubai 1Q19 Central Asia / Russia frequency variations
- flydubai flight number changes from Dec 2018
- flydubai closes Sylhet bookings from Sep 2018