flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX. In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform...
1 year 7 months ago
flydubai later this month is resuming Dubai – Chittagong service, after over 6 months of service cancellations. From 20JAN19, Boeing...
- flydubai 1Q19 India service changes
- flydubai schedules new European routes in June 2019
- flydubai adds Chimkent service from late-Dec 2018
- flydubai S19 Helsinki frequency variations
- flydubai 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- flydubai removes 737 MAX 9 schedule in S19