Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- Route Analysis: Warsaw-Dubai
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Flydubai to add Poland’s capital to its network
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Emirates, flydubai combined network to reach 168 destinations