flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX. In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform...
flydubai in last week’s schedule update gradually filed planned Boeing 737 MAX 9 operation for summer 2019 season, effective 31MAR19. As of...
- flydubai adds Hofuf service in March 2019
- flydubai ends Kinshasa service in early-Feb 2019
- flydubai adds Tashkent service from March 2019
- flydubai resumes Chittagong service from Jan 2019
- flydubai 1Q19 India service changes
- flydubai schedules new European routes in June 2019
1 year 9 months ago