Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
The LCC plans to restore Doha to its network next week after an absence of more than three-and-a-half years.
- Flydubai set for Chechnya route
- Analysis: Pakistan’s room to grow
- flydubai resumes Maldives service in from late-Oct 2020
- flydubai Nov/Dec 2020 frequency changes as of 27SEP20
- Emirates / flydubai website removes S21 737 MAX 8 flights as of 23SEP20
- Flydubai reinstates Maldives route