Introduction to flydubai
flydubai (FZ), a Dubai Government owned airline, offers a network of over 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. flydubai adopts low cost principles in the efficiency of its operations, but champions innovative products for single-aisle operators, such as Lie Flat Business class seats and onboard Wi-Fi on its Boeing 737 MAX.
In July 2017, a strategic partnership was announced with Emirates, which encompasses codesharing, the common "Emirates Skywards" FFP platform and alignment of schedules and networks to improve connectivity for passengers.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Flydubai to add Poland’s capital to its network
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Emirates, flydubai combined network to reach 168 destinations
- Flydubai expands Russian network To 11 destinations
- Flydubai expands Turkish service