Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport. Eurowings has gone...
Low-cost carriers continue to dominate the list of fastest-growing major airlines in the world, exclusive research by Routesonline has found, with...
- Eurowings adds Berlin – Munich service from June 2019
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Timisoara service from June 2019
- Eurowings S19 Mostar aircraft changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Eurowings schedules one-time Berlin – Valencia service in Feb 2019
- Routes regional events: who’s going?