Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport. Eurowings has gone...
Eurowings in late-March 2018 removed schedule listing for its planned charter service to Dubai in winter 2018/19 season. Previously, the airline...
- Eurowings plans Cologne – Malaga launch in July 2018
- Eurowings plans Hamburg – Lanzarote service in W18
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018
- Eurowings adds Osijek service from July 2018
- Eurowings adds Bangkok / Cancun from Dusseldorf in W18
- Eurowings W18 New York service changes as of 30APR18