Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
Eurowings and Lufthansa in recent inventory update once again closed reservation for Munich – Bangkok route, previously scheduled from...
- Eurowings minor revision to "Goodbye Tegel" 07NOV20 farewell flight schedule
- Lufthansa ramps up Frankfurt’s short-haul leisure offer
- Eurowings S21 Munich network additions as of 16SEP20
- Eurowings schedules "Goodbye Tegel" Farewell flights on 07NOV20
- Eurowings takes over majority of Ryanair routes from Düsseldorf
- Eurowings re-opens Munich – Bangkok reservations from late-Oct 2020