Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
The Lufthansa Group LCC will base five Airbus A320s at the Swedish airport and initially serve 10 destinations.
- Eurowings adds Ukraine route
- Over 185 airlines to rebuild global air connectivity at World Routes this October
- Eurowings to open Prague base this fall
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Western Europe’s top 10 international market pairs this summer
- Helvetic Airways, Eurowings add niche leisure routes