Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation...
Eurowings in summer 2020 season is adding 2 European routes from Stuttgart, including service to Florence and Malta. Stuttgart –...
- Eurowings suspends Berlin – London route in W19
- Eurowings converts selected markets to summer seasonal in FY19/20
- Eurowings adds Pristina – Vienna service from Nov 2019
- Eurowings adds new long-haul routes in S20
- Eurowings adds long-haul routes from Munich and Frankfurt
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon