Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport. Eurowings has gone...
This week: China Eastern’s first A350-900; Lufthansa to reduce capacity growth; Chile court approves LATAM agreements; Air France-KLM CEO; United...
- Eurowings schedules one-time Berlin – Valencia service in Feb 2019
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Eurowings S19 Dusseldorf – Bangkok seasonal adjustment
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Lanzarote service from Nov 2018
- Eurowings S19 short-haul network addition as of 24SEP18
- Eurowings replaces Lufthansa Dusseldorf – Newark service from Dec 2018