Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Hamburg Secures Seven Eurowings Routes