Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation in recent years. It was part of Lufthansa Regional until October 2014. At that time it...
Eurowings in summer 2020 season plans to offer Stuttgart – Belgrade service, where the airline plans to operate 3 weekly flights. This...
- Eurowings adds Cologne – Bourgas seasonal service in S20
- Eurowings W19 A321 operations as of 09DEC19
- Eurowings S20 Dusseldorf – US frequency adjustment
- Eurowings W19 Dusseldorf – Montego Bay aircraft changes
- Eurowings adds Pristina – Frankfurt service from Dec 2019
- Eurowings adds Cologne – Porto Santo service from May 2020