Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport. Eurowings has gone...
Eurowings next month introduces additional route from Hamburg, which sees the addition of Hamburg – Malaga service. From 03JUL18, Airbus...
- Eurowings adds Munich – Tivat service from July 2018
- Eurowings adds seasonal Stuttgart – Sylt service in 3Q18
- Eurowings expands planned Dusseldorf – Bangkok service
- Eurowings removes Dubai al Maktoum W18 schedule listings
- Eurowings plans Cologne – Malaga launch in July 2018
- Eurowings plans Hamburg – Lanzarote service in W18