Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation...
Lufthansa from 29MAY19 is expanding codeshare network with Eurowings, covering service to Cuba. Planned new codeshare routes include the...
- Eurowings expands Turkey network in S19
- Eurowings expands Pristina routes from June 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Eurowings schedules Hannover – Monastir mid-May 2019 launch
- Eurowings adds new Tunisia service from Hamburg in 2Q19
- Strong competition in Europe halts Eurowings' growth