Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport. Eurowings has gone...
Eurowings in April 2019 is adding new route to Croatia, with the weekly service on Nuremberg – Split route. Operated by TUIfly’s...
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf – Las Vegas service from July 2019
- Eurowings outlines leased TUIfly 737 network in W18
- Lufthansa / Eurowings expands codeshare service in 2H18
- Eurowings ends Vienna – London Stansted link in late-Oct 2018
- Low-cost carriers dominate top ten fastest-growing airlines
- ANA expands Lufthansa Group European codeshares from Aug 2018