Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
Condor is set to become the second airline to serve the market nonstop.
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Eurowings believes strong position at German airports bodes well
- Route Analysis: Dusseldorf-Beirut
- Eurowings 1Q21 Spain / Cyprus network additions
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Bucharest service in S21
- Eurowings moves forward Beirut / Erbil launch to late-Dec 2020