Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Munich Airport to reopen Terminal 1 as traffic rebounds
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- 50 new routes starting in May 2021
- Eurowings Discover targets 2022 ramp-up
- Eurowings adds VFR routes to Russia and Georgia
- Eurowings to open Berlin base, enter British leisure market