Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation in recent years. It was part of Lufthansa Regional until October 2014. At that time it...
Lufthansa has revealed when it will relocate its operations to the long-delayed Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
- Route analysis: FRA-YYC, FCO-SCL, ONT-SEA
- Route analysis: CGN-LUZ, SSH-LGW, KUL-AMD
- Eurowings 29MAR20 – 18APR20 operations as of 29MAR20
- Lufthansa Group March/April 2020 Short-Haul Overall Frequency comparison as of 15MAR20
- Eurowings March 2020 Europe frequency changes as of 06MAR20
- Eurowings/Lufthansa adds Frankfurt – Calgary service from June 2020