Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation in recent years. It was part of Lufthansa Regional until October 2014. At that time it...
Vienna Airport is on course for another record year of passenger traffic, although joint chief executive and chief operating officer Julian Jäger...
- Eurowings adds Cologne – Porto Santo service from May 2020
- Eurowings adds Salzburg – Lamezia Terme service from May 2020
- Eurowings adds Hamburg – Larnaca route in S20
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf – Verona service in S20
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Djerba service in 3Q20
- Eurowings S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 18OCT19