Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- Lufthansa Expands India Service, Eurowings Confirms Dubai Return
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 16, 2023)
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 12, 2022)
- Eurowings To Establish Graz Base
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 28, 2022)
Eurowings' Network Powered by
Explore Eurowings's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper