Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport. Eurowings has gone...
Eurowings from June 2019 is adding new service from Berlin, with the offering of Berlin Tegel – Sarajevo route. From 03JUN19, this route...
- Eurowings W19 Long-Haul network additions as of 15MAR19
- Eurowings adds Ohrid seasonal service in S19
- Route rundown: CNX-DAD, HAJ-BDS, OAK-HNL
- Eurowings schedules limited-time Hannover – Rome service in April 2019
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- Eurowings adds Santa Clara charters from late-March 2019