Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation...
Eurowings is to refocus its network away from long-haul markets to concentrate on short-haul European routes from its core bases in Germany.
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Eurowings resumes Hamburg – Oslo service in W19
- Eurowings adds Cologne – Arvidsjaur service in 1Q20
- World’s fastest-growing airlines to be represented at World Routes
- Lufthansa / Eurowings extends codeshare to Cuba from late-May 2019
- Eurowings expands Turkey network in S19