Introduction to Fairbanks International Airport
Fairbanks International Airport is positioned 9.5 hours from 90% of the northern industrialized hemisphere, Fairbanks International boasts direct international passenger and cargo traffic, as well as a robust domestic market. With an 11,800’ foot runway, international and domestic processing facilities and staff, and plenty of parking for all sizes of aircraft, we’re confident that if it flies, we can handle it safely and efficiently.
Latest Fairbanks International Airport News
Airline in Focus: Frontier Airlines
Routes profiles Frontier Airlines, the Denver-based carrier and Routes Americas 2021 attendee.
Other Fairbanks International Airport News
- Airline in Focus: Sun Country Airlines
- Delta ramps up Alaska flying this summer
- Sun Country eyes travel upturn with network additions
- Alaska Airlines begins E175 routes in Alaska
- CARES Act relief paves way for RavnAir Alaska restart
- Route rundown: FAI-ORD, XMN-KOS, HEL-SVX