Introduction to Fairbanks International Airport
Fairbanks International Airport is positioned 9.5 hours from 90% of the northern industrialized hemisphere, Fairbanks International boasts direct international passenger and cargo traffic, as well as a robust domestic market. With an 11,800’ foot runway, international and domestic processing facilities and staff, and plenty of parking for all sizes of aircraft, we’re confident that if it flies, we can handle it safely and efficiently.
The carrier has launched intrastate services with Embraer E175 jets.
- Alaska Airlines delays E175 Anchorage debut to mid-Oct 2020
- Condor NS21 Long-Haul operations as of 13AUG20
- CARES Act relief paves way for RavnAir Alaska restart
- American Airlines expands A321neo network in S20
- Wright Air Service adds nonstop Fairbanks – Arctic Village service in June 2020
- American Airlines schedules new domestic routes in S20