VINCI Airports, a top 5 global player in the international airport sector, manages the development and operations of 35 airports in Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Dominican Republic, France, Japan and Portugal. Served by more than 200 airlines, VINCI Airports’ network handled 132 million passengers in 2016. Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capability,...
Brazilian carrier GOL from December 2017 is offering seasonal service on Joao Pessoa – Salvador da Bahia route, scheduled 3 times a week...
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia seasonal regional service in 1Q18
- Faro Airport makes plans for another record summer season
- VINCI Airports flies into the Dominican Republic through AERODOM acquisition
- Faro Airport set for Further Expansion
- Ryanair and TAP Lead Rise in Portugal's Airport Numbers