Introduction to VINCI Airports
VINCI Airports, a top 5 global player in the international airport sector, manages the development and operations of 35 airports in Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Dominican Republic, France, Japan and Portugal. Served by more than 200 airlines, VINCI Airports’ network handled 132 million passengers in 2016.
Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capability, international network and know-how to optimize the management and performance of existing airport infrastructure,...
Access to medical facilities is dependent on air transport in many countries.
- Interview: Aerodom outlines 'the new normal'
- Aviation needs to shed the “bad guy” image, leaders say
- Azul adds Salvador da Bahia – Aracaju service in 3Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia – Rosario route from Dec 2018