Introduction to VINCI Airports
VINCI Airports, the world's leading private airport operator, operates more than 50 airports in 11 countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Thanks to its experience as a global integrator, VINCI Airports develops finances, builds and manages airports by contributing its investment capacity and expertise in terms of optimizing operational performance, modernizing infrastructures and deploying their environmental transition. In 2016, VINCI Airports was the first airport operator to commit to implementing an international environmental strategy, to achieve the goal of net...
Vinci will add 13 airports in northern and central Mexico to its portfolio.
- Restoring Connectivity A ‘Life And Death’ Matter
- Interview: Aerodom outlines 'the new normal'
- Aviation needs to shed the “bad guy” image, leaders say
- Azul adds Salvador da Bahia – Aracaju service in 3Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder