VINCI Airports, a top 5 global player in the international airport sector, manages the development and operations of 35 airports in Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Dominican Republic, France, Japan and Portugal. Served by more than 200 airlines, VINCI Airports’ network handled 132 million passengers in 2016. Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capability,...
TACV Cabo Verde Airlines from June 2018 is adding new service to Brazil, with the new Ilha do Sal – Salvador da Bahia nonstop service....
- Copa Airlines expands Brazilian network from July 2018
- LATAM Brasil adds new international service from Salvador in NS18
- GOL adds Joao Pessoa – Salvador da Bahia in NW17
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia seasonal regional service in 1Q18
- Faro Airport makes plans for another record summer season
- VINCI Airports flies into the Dominican Republic through AERODOM acquisition