Introduction to VINCI Airports
VINCI Airports, the world's leading private airport operator, operates more than 50 airports in 11 countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Thanks to its experience as a global integrator, VINCI Airports develops finances, builds and manages airports by contributing its investment capacity and expertise in terms of optimizing operational performance, modernizing infrastructures and deploying their environmental transition. In 2016, VINCI Airports was the first airport operator to commit to implementing an international environmental strategy, to achieve the goal of net...
Latest VINCI Airports News
Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport Plans Solar Panel Plant
Airport operator Vinci says the French government has approved the project.
Other VINCI Airports News
- Vinci Airports To Buy 30% Stake In Mexican Airports Operator
- Restoring Connectivity A ‘Life And Death’ Matter
- Interview: Aerodom outlines 'the new normal'
- Aviation needs to shed the “bad guy” image, leaders say
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder