Introduction to Kharkiv Airport
* The fastest growing passenger traffic in Ukraine (+60% in 2019)
* The largest airport in the East of Ukraine, 13km far from the downtown of the second largest Ukrainian city Kharkiv 1,4 million inhabitants
* Catchment area of over 4 million people within 120 minutes drive
* Attractive business destination
* Appealing incentive program and marketing support for airlines
* Easy accessible for the population of border regions in Russian (less than 50 km)
Kharkiv International Airport is the first airport that held Routes CIS in 2010, awarded with Routes Airport Marketing Award.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Wizz Air To Ramp Up Ukraine Flying After Country Agrees to EU Open-Skies Treaty
- SkyUp to grow Turkey and Cyprus service
- SkyUp adds Albania routes, UIA plans further resumptions
- SkyUp increases Ukraine-Georgia connectivity
- SkyUp adds three new routes, receives approval for five more
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20