* The fastest growing passenger traffic in Ukraine (+60% in 2016; +50% in the 1st quarter 2017) * The largest airport in the East of Ukraine, 13km far from the downtown of the second largest Ukrainian city Kharkiv 1,4 million inhabitants * Catchment area of over 4 million people within 120 minutes drive * Attractive business destination * Appealing incentive program and marketing support for airlines * Easy accessible for the population of border regions...
Ukrainian low-cost carrier SkyUp Airlines in recent weeks extended schedule listing and reservation into summer 2019 season, which sees various...
- Wizz Air expands Krakow network in S19
- Ernest Airlines schedules new Ukrainian routes in March 2019
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Wizz Air UK sets October 2018 launch at London Luton
- Yanair adds Kharkiv – Batumi service in S18