* The fastest growing passenger traffic in Ukraine (+60% in 2016; +50% in the 1st quarter 2017) * The largest airport in the East of Ukraine, 13km far from the downtown of the second largest Ukrainian city Kharkiv 1,4 million inhabitants * Catchment area of over 4 million people within 120 minutes drive * Attractive business destination * Appealing incentive program and marketing support for airlines * Easy accessible for the population of border regions...
Wizz Air this week announced various new routes, scheduled to commence during winter 2018/19 season. Following routes will be served by Wizz Air...
- Wizz Air UK sets October 2018 launch at London Luton
- Yanair adds Kharkiv – Batumi service in S18
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Ukraine International adds new Italy/Spain routes in S18
- Wizz Air expands Ukraine network in S18
- Georgian Airways schedules new routes in S17