* The fastest growing passenger traffic in Ukraine (+60% in 2016; +50% in the 1st quarter 2017) * The largest airport in the East of Ukraine, 13km far from the downtown of the second largest Ukrainian city Kharkiv 1,4 million inhabitants * Catchment area of over 4 million people within 120 minutes drive * Attractive business destination * Appealing incentive program and marketing support for airlines * Easy accessible for the population of border regions...
Wizz Air in recent weeks filed majority of its summer 2019 schedule, effective from 31MAR19. In summer 2019 season, the airline plans to introduce...
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Wizz Air UK sets October 2018 launch at London Luton
- Yanair adds Kharkiv – Batumi service in S18
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Ukraine International adds new Italy/Spain routes in S18
- Wizz Air expands Ukraine network in S18