Alentejo Airport started operating in April 2011 and is focused: passenger operations from the following markets: United Kingdom, Germany, Benelux and France; cargo operations to the following markets: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Scandinavia and Africa; aircraft long term parking; aircraft maintenance.
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,450m x 60m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 0.02
6 months 5 days ago
ANA – Aeroportos de Portugal and MESA have just formally signed an Occupation License for a new hangar in the Civil Terminal of Beja, where...
- Beja Airport celebrates five years of activity
- TAP Portugal Adds Morocco Charters June - Sep 2016
- Ryanair and TAP Lead Rise in Portugal's Airport Numbers