Alentejo Airport started operating in April 2011 and is focused: passenger operations from the following markets: United Kingdom, Germany, Benelux and France; cargo operations to the following markets: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Scandinavia and Africa; aircraft long term parking; aircraft maintenance.
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,450m x 60m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 0.02
Hi Fly, the 14th operator of the iconic double-decker wide-body airliner, is displaying its A380 for the first time at Farnborough International...
- Beja will have a new hangar for aircraft maintenance
- Beja Airport celebrates five years of activity
- TAP Portugal Adds Morocco Charters June - Sep 2016
- Ryanair and TAP Lead Rise in Portugal's Airport Numbers
6 months 13 days ago
1 year 2 months ago