Alentejo Airport started operating in April 2011 and is focused:
- passenger operations from the following markets: United Kingdom, Germany, Benelux and France;
- cargo operations to the following markets: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Scandinavia and Africa;
- aircraft long term parking;
- aircraft maintenance.
Hi Fly, the 14th operator of the iconic double-decker wide-body airliner, is displaying its A380 for the first time at Farnborough International...
- Beja will have a new hangar for aircraft maintenance
- Beja Airport celebrates five years of activity
- TAP Portugal Adds Morocco Charters June - Sep 2016
- Ryanair and TAP Lead Rise in Portugal's Airport Numbers
8 months 11 days ago
1 year 4 months ago