TAV Airports is a group company responsible for the management, operation and development of 14 airports listed below (click to view profiles), with over 104 million total passengers: Turkish Airports: Istanbul Ataturk (IST), Ankara Esenboga (ESB), Izmir A.Menderes (ADB), Alanya Gazipaşa (GZP), Milas Bodrum (BJV) TAV Tunisia: Monastir (MIR) Enfidha - Hammamet (NBE) TAV Georgia: Tbilisi (TBS) Batumi (BUS) TAV...
5 months 21 days ago
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago
Turkish Airlines in winter 2018/19 season offering Airbus A330-300 aircraft service on Istanbul – Warsaw route, first flown on 03NOV18 for...
- TAV Airports’ nine months net profit is EUR 206M
- Turkish Cargo adds Mexico City service from Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines plans Khartoum increase in S19
- Turkish Airlines files preliminary 787-9 Denpasar service from July 2019
- Turkish Airlines plans Denpasar launch in July 2019
- All Time High First Half Net Profit from TAV Airports