TAV Airports is a group company responsible for the management, operation and development of 14 airports listed below (click to view profiles), with over 104 million total passengers: Turkish Airports: Istanbul Ataturk (IST), Ankara Esenboga (ESB), Izmir A.Menderes (ADB), Alanya Gazipaşa (GZP), Milas Bodrum (BJV) TAV Tunisia: Monastir (MIR) Enfidha - Hammamet (NBE) TAV Georgia: Tbilisi (TBS) Batumi (BUS) TAV...
3 months 16 days ago
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
TAV Airports Holding (BIST: TAVHL, “TAV”), Turkey’s global brand in airport operations, increased passengers 36% and served 118 million passengers....
- Turkish Cargo adds Mexico City service from Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines plans Khartoum increase in S19
- Turkish Airlines files preliminary 787-9 Denpasar service from July 2019
- Turkish Airlines plans Denpasar launch in July 2019
- All Time High First Half Net Profit from TAV Airports
- Turkish Airlines W18 Erbil aircraft changes