TAV Airports is a group company responsible for the management, operation and development of 14 airports listed below (click to view profiles), with over 104 million total passengers: Turkish Airports: Istanbul Ataturk (IST), Ankara Esenboga (ESB), Izmir A.Menderes (ADB), Alanya Gazipaşa (GZP), Milas Bodrum (BJV) TAV Tunisia: Monastir (MIR) Enfidha - Hammamet (NBE) TAV Georgia: Tbilisi (TBS) Batumi (BUS) TAV...
AtlasGlobal this month plans to increase service to Iran, where overall frequency for Istanbul – Tehran Imam Khomeini increases to 12...
- Turkish Airlines resumes Istanbul – Sulaymaniyah service in late-Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds A330-300 service to Warsaw in W18
- TAV Airports’ nine months net profit is EUR 206M
- Turkish Cargo adds Mexico City service from Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines plans Khartoum increase in S19
- Turkish Airlines files preliminary 787-9 Denpasar service from July 2019
7 months 25 days ago