Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town. The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people....
Cambodian carrier Lanmei Airlines in the first quarter of 2019 continues to expand service to China, including scheduled charters. Planned new...
- JC International adds Phnom Penh – Baotou service from Dec 2018
- Philippine Airlines S19 International network changes as of 21DEC18
- Loong Air adds new international routes in Dec 2018
- Air China re-opens Phnom Penh bookings in 1Q19
- Cambodia Airways plans Taichung launch in late-Nov 2018
- Air China closes Beijing – Phnom Penh reservations from Jan 2019