Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town. The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people....
Cambodia Airways in the week of 18NOV18’s OAG schedules update filed preliminary schedule for its planned Phnom Penh – Taichung...
- Air China closes Beijing – Phnom Penh reservations from Jan 2019
- Lanmei Airlines schedules new routes in 4Q18
- JC International ends Hong Kong service in late-Sep 2018
- Ruili Airlines adds Fuzhou – Sihanoukville link from late-Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines ends Phnom Penh flight in Oct 2018
- Cambodia Airways confirms Taipei scheduled charters from Oct 2018