Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town.
The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people.
The shareholders of Cambodia Airports are France’s group VINCI (70%) and Muhibbah Masteron Cambodia (30%), a...
Cambodia Airways from November 2019 is adding new route to China, with the scheduling of Phnom Penh – Wenzhou route. Operated by Airbus...
- Asiana Airlines W19 International service changes as of 18OCT19
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Phnom Penh – Hangzhou in 1Q20
- Qingdao Airlines plans new international routes in 4Q19
- Sky Angkor Air schedules new routes in Oct 2019
- Sky Angkor Airlines adds Hualien charters from late-Oct 2019
- Spring Airlines 4Q19 International network additions