Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town.
The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people.
The shareholders of Cambodia...
Cambodian carrier Lanmei Airlines between June and August 2019 introduces additional 6 routes to China, previously not covered on Airlineroute ....
- 9 Air adds Guangzhou – Sihanoukville service from July 2019
- Qingdao Airlines adds Nanjing – Sihanoukville service from late-July 2019
- Lucky Air adds Chengdu – Sihanoukville from mid-June 2019
- Loong Air begins Changsha – Sihanoukville service from late-June 2019
- Citilink adds Jakarta – Phnom Penh service from late-June 2019
- EVA Air July - October 2019 aircraft changes