Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town. The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people....
Cambodia Airways starting next month is adding new route to Thailand, as the airline schedules Phnom Penh – Bangkok service. The...
- Qatar Airways expands A350-900XWB network in S19
- JC Cambodia International 1Q19 China network additions
- Lanmei Airlines further expands China network in 1Q19
- EVA Air S19 Phnom Penh aircraft changes
- Emirates Yangon / Phnom Penh service changes from June 2019
- Malaysia Airlines ends Siem Reap service in late-March 2019