Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town. The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people....
Cambodia Airways recently on its website confirmed planned service launch on Siem Reap – Taipei Taoyuan route, however this will be served...
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Cambodia Airways revises Taipei launch to Oct 2018
- New airline entrants fuel Cambodia's growth
- Lanmei Airlines delays Maldives launch to Sep 2018
- Lanmei Airlines schedules new China routes in Jul/Aug 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules Nanning – Phnom Penh Sep 2018 launch