Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town.
The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people.
The shareholders of Cambodia...
Cambodia Angkor Air in winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service to Da Nang , including new route launch on Phnom Penh – Da Nang...
- Asiana Airlines adds A321neo Phnom Penh service from Aug 2019
- JC Cambodia International new routes in June/July 2019
- Lanmei Airlines further expands China network June - August 2019
- 9 Air adds Guangzhou – Sihanoukville service from July 2019
- Qingdao Airlines adds Nanjing – Sihanoukville service from late-July 2019
- Lucky Air adds Chengdu – Sihanoukville from mid-June 2019