Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town. The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people....
Cambodia Airways this week added scheduled operation, covering various domestic service, as well as service to Macau. The airline also intends to...
- Lanmei Airlines adds Siem Reap – Tianjin from July 2018
- KC International Airlines revises initial launch in S18
- JC Cambodia adds Sanya service from July 2018
- Lanmei Airlines adds Maldives service from mid-July 2018
- Ruili Airlines adds Phnom Penh service from June 2018
- Vietjet Air plans Cam Ranh/Nha Trang – Siem Reap launch in Sep 2018