Introduction to Cambodia Airports
Over the last 20 years, Cambodia Airports has developed and managed the three international airports located in Phnom Penh, the capital city, Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park and Sihanoukville, the deep sea port and resort town.
The three cities and their surrounding areas, centered on tourism, commerce and industry,are catalysts for Cambodia's development by facilitating the exchange of goods and services, and by connecting people.
The shareholders of Cambodia Airports are France’s group VINCI (70%) and Muhibbah Masteron Cambodia (30%), a...
Shenzhen Airlines last week resumed Shenzhen – Phnom Penh service, initially operating once weekly. From 24SEP20 to 24OCT20, this route is...
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Zhengzhou service in Oct 2020
- JC Airlines adds Kunming service from Sep 2020
- Lanmei Airlines adds Phnom Penh – Xi’An service from late-July 2020
- Qatar Airways removes Siem Reap launch from Nov 2020
- JC Airlines moves Phnom Penh – Chiang Mai launch to August 2020
- JC Airlines reschedules Chiang Mai launch to July 2020