Introduction to Dubai Airports
Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation of both of Dubai’s airports – Dubai International (DXB), the world’s number one airport for international passengers, and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC).
Dubai International is now one of the busiest international airports in the world. Since it opened in 1960, passenger numbers have grown at an annual average growth rate of more than 13%. We now serve more than 88.2 million customers annually, connecting more than 240 destinations across six continents.
All airlines operating from Dubai’s two airports will...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Fort Lauderdale among the destinations leaving Emirates’ network
- Philippine Airlines drops all domestic Manila service in face of COVID-19 spike
- Recovery Tracker: Cebu Pacific, Austrian Airlines, Air New Zealand and more
- Qatar Airways resumes Cebu service after eight years
- Emirates resumes A380 flying, adds more routes
- Recovery Tracker: Emirates, Etihad, Austrian Airlines and more
Latest Updates from Dubai Airports
has updated their profile
2 months 6 days ago