Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation of both of Dubai’s airports – Dubai International (DXB), the world’s number one airport for international passengers, and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC). All airlines operating from Dubai’s two airports will benefits from the UAE’s liberal, free-market approach to aviation as well as Dubai Airports’ economical cost structure and world class facilities. Not only is Dubai...
This week: Primera Air adds Washington Dulles from London Stansted, while Hainan Airlines will become the first Chinese airline to operate non-stop...
- Route rundown: DXB-SCL, ADD-ORD, ADL-NTL
- DXB welcomes Badr Airlines from Khartoum
- UAE travellers say their holiday starts before boarding a plane
- Dubai Airports signs MoU with Dubai Cares to collaborate on fundraising and community engagement initiatives
- Innovative airport sleep lounge 'sleep ‘n fly' opens at DXB
- Emirates cuts USA capacity as Trump tactics exacerbate already softening demand