Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation of both of Dubai’s airports – Dubai International (DXB), the world’s number one airport for international passengers, and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC).
All airlines operating from Dubai’s two airports will benefits from the UAE’s liberal, free-market approach to aviation as well as Dubai Airports’ economical cost structure and world class facilities.
Not only is Dubai International a vital global hub but the UAE...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Where does the A380 fly? Q1 network update
- Route rundown: STN-IAD, PEK-MEX, RUH-DXB
- Route rundown: DXB-SCL, ADD-ORD, ADL-NTL
- DXB welcomes Badr Airlines from Khartoum
- UAE travellers say their holiday starts before boarding a plane
- Dubai Airports signs MoU with Dubai Cares to collaborate on fundraising and community engagement initiatives