Finavia maintains and develops a network of 21 airports in Finland. We host over 22 million passengers via our airports yearly. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services. Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving over 20 million passengers a year. Our central location in the pole of...
Finnair in winter 2018/19 season is adding seasonal charter service to Egypt, filed in the GDS and OAG . From 18DEC18, the oneWorld...
- Finnair expands Asia service in S19
- Finnair S19 Nagoya aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- TUIfly Nordic adds short-haul routes in W18
- Finnair resumes Los Angeles service in S19
- Pobeda adds Helsinki service from Oct 2018
- Finnair focused on Asia growth