Finavia maintains and develops a network of 21 airports in Finland. We host over 22 million passengers via our airports yearly. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services. Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving over 20 million passengers a year. Our central location in the pole of...
Aeroflot Group low-cost carrier Pobeda on Wednesday opened reservation for new service to Finland, where the airline schedules Moscow Vnukovo...
- Finnair focused on Asia growth
- Helsinki to hit 18 million passengers
- Fast To The Finnish Line: Train Link Gives Helsinki Airport New Access
- ROUTES EUROPE: Finavia Invests in Tourism in Lapland
- The ’Manchester of Finland’ Arrives at Routes Europe