Introduction to Finavia – Helsinki Airport
Finavia maintains and develops a network of 20 airports in Finland. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services.
Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving 22 million passengers a year (2019). Our central location in the pole of the two continents guarantees shortest routes between Asia and Europe.
With our six Lapland Airports the north is near. From Helsinki Airport, the northern magic and Santa Claus’...
Elsewhere, Helsinki Airport is poised to formally combine its two terminals into one.
- Finnair Adds Aircraft For European Routes
- Route Analysis: Helsinki-Seattle
- Finnair To Launch Helsinki-Seattle Route In 2022
- Finnair Adds Bus Connections On Two Domestic Routes
- JetBlue, Icelandair Expand Codeshare Partnership
- Finavia Targets Asia Rebuild