Introduction to Finavia – Helsinki Airport
Finavia maintains and develops a network of 20 airports in Finland. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services.
Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving 22 million passengers a year (2019). Our central location in the pole of the two continents guarantees shortest routes between Asia and Europe.
With our six Lapland Airports the north is near. From Helsinki Airport, the northern magic and Santa Claus’...
The oneworld member views expanding transatlantic service as critical to rebuilding its global network.
- Finnair Adds Bus Connections On Two Domestic Routes
- JetBlue, Icelandair Expand Codeshare Partnership
- Finavia Targets Asia Rebuild
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties