Introduction to Finavia - Helsinki Airport
Finavia maintains and develops a network of 20 airports in Finland. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services.
Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving 22 million passengers a year (2019). Our central location in the pole of the two continents guarantees shortest routes between Asia and Europe.
With our six Lapland Airports the north is near. From Helsinki Airport, the northern magic and Santa Claus’...
Eight routes are being launched from Finland’s capital during the winter 2021/22 season.
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Air France to fly 65% of pre-COVID capacity this summer
- Air France returns to Helsinki after 20 years
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- Finnair to temporarily restart regional services