Finavia maintains and develops a network of 21 airports in Finland. We host over 24 million passengers via our airports yearly. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services.
Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving over 20 million passengers a year. Our central location in the pole of the two continents guarantees...
Qatar Airways in recent weeks filed additional changes to its Northern summer 2019 operation, effective 31MAR19. Planned changes as of 21DEC18 as...
- Finnair expands Russia service in S19
- Finnair schedules additional European routes in S19
- Qatar Airways boosts Helsinki capacity from Dec 2018
- Finnair files new Widerøe E190-E2 service in W18
- Finnair outlines A330 intra-European routes in W18
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18