Introduction to Helsinki Airport - Finavia
Finavia maintains and develops a network of 21 airports in Finland. We host over 26 million passengers via our airports yearly. Our service promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport and navigation services.
Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe, serving 22 million passengers a year. Our central location in the pole of the two continents guarantees shortest routes between Asia and Europe.
With our six Lapland Airports the north is near. From...
In October, Finnair will operate about 70-80 flights a day instead of last year’s figure of more than 350.
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 22OCT19
- Qatar Airways S19 service changes as of 21DEC18
- Finnair expands Russia service in S19
- Finnair schedules additional European routes in S19
- Qatar Airways boosts Helsinki capacity from Dec 2018
- Finnair files new Widerøe E190-E2 service in W18