Introduction to Broome International Airport
Broome International Airport (BIA) is one of Australia's leading regional airports and acts as the gateway to Broome and The Kimberley in the north west of Australia. The airport serves a mixture of scheduled passenger services, extensive general aviation and charter services, and operates the southern hemisphere's largest heliport.
BIA handles in excess of 400,000 passengers with a total of approximately 30,000 aircraft movements per year.
The airport is regional service base for a number of significant Kimberley industries including Tourism, Mining, Offshore Oil and Gas,...
Virgin Australia is reducing domestic capacity by 90% and temporarily grounding 125 aircraft. Low-cost subsidiary Tigerair Australia has also...
- Airport Redevelopment Delays Singapore - Broome Flights. More Flights Planned for 2021!
- Broome International Airport Terminal Redevelopment Project
- Silk Air schedules Broome service in June 2019
- SilkAir is set to return with seasonal non-stop service between Singapore and Broome, Western Australia this June 2019
- Silk Air adds Singapore – Broome charters in 2Q18
- Air North adds nonstop Darwin – Broome in NS18
Latest Updates from Broome International Airport
1 month 21 days ago
4 months 7 days ago