Broome International Airport (BIA) is one of Australia's leading regional airports and acts as the gateway to Broome and The Kimberley in the north west of Australia. The airport serves a mixture of scheduled passenger services, extensive general aviation and charter services, and operates the southern hemisphere's largest heliport. BIA handles in excess of 400,000 passengers with a total of approximately 30,000 aircraft movements per year. The airport is regional service base for a...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Qantas Airways, Virgin Australia, Airnorth, Skippers Aviation
- Number of Serving Airlines: 4
- Number of Direct Destinations: 9
- Number of Terminals: 2
SilkAir is set to return with seasonal non-stop service between Singapore and Broome, Western Australia this June 2019
SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, will begin its seasonal service between Singapore and Broome, Western Australia on 13...
- Silk Air adds Singapore – Broome charters in 2Q18
- Air North adds nonstop Darwin – Broome in NS18
- QANTAS adds seasonal Brisbane – Broome service from June 2017
Broome International Airport:
is attending World Routes 2018
7 months 5 days ago