Introduction to Broome International Airport
Broome International Airport (BIA) is one of Australia's leading regional airports and acts as the gateway to Broome and The Kimberley in the north west of Australia. The airport serves a mixture of scheduled passenger services, extensive general aviation and charter services, and operates the southern hemisphere's largest heliport.
BIA handles in excess of 400,000 passengers with a total of approximately 30,000 aircraft movements per year.
The airport is regional service base for a number of significant Kimberley industries including Tourism, Mining, Offshore Oil and Gas,...
Broome International Airport has finalised a 10-year air services agreement with Virgin Australia, underpinning the airport’s continuing role as...
- Virgin Australia Signs 10-Year Agreement with Broome International
- Broome International Airport : Major Terminal Redevelopment - Second Arrivals Hall
- Qantas international routes 'unlikely' to return before July 2021
- BIA Completes Nakamura's Bar & Cafe Dining Area Extension
- Virgin Australia makes domestic cuts
- Airport Redevelopment Delays Singapore - Broome Flights. More Flights Planned for 2021!
Latest Updates from Broome International Airport
1 year 7 months ago
2 years 7 months ago