Introduction to Broome International Airport
Broome International Airport (BIA) is one of Australia's leading regional airports and acts as the gateway to Broome and The Kimberley in the north west of Australia. The airport serves a mixture of scheduled passenger services, extensive general aviation and charter services, and operates the southern hemisphere's largest heliport.
BIA handles in excess of 400,000 passengers with a total of approximately 30,000 aircraft movements per year.
The airport is regional service base for a number of significant Kimberley industries including Tourism, Mining, Offshore Oil and Gas,...
Qantas has warned that international routes are unlikely to resume before mid-2021 and urged a more flexible approach to Australian state border...
- BIA Completes Nakamura's Bar & Cafe Dining Area Extension
- Virgin Australia makes domestic cuts
- Airport Redevelopment Delays Singapore - Broome Flights. More Flights Planned for 2021!
- Broome International Airport Terminal Redevelopment Project
- Silk Air schedules Broome service in June 2019
- SilkAir is set to return with seasonal non-stop service between Singapore and Broome, Western Australia this June 2019
Latest Updates from Broome International Airport
3 months 26 days ago
7 months 16 days ago
10 months 1 day ago