Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
The carrier expects to have 80 pilots and 160 flight attendants stationed at the Cincinannati airport by May 2025.
- American Airlines To Boost Latin America Flying, Adds Two More Cancun Routes
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
- Cincinnati Secures New Transatlantic Service
- Breeze Airways Adds Two New US Cities
- DHL Launches 777F Route Connecting Japan And US
- Alaska Airlines To Start Seattle-Cleveland Route Next Year