Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
The carrier will also increase flying to other Ohio cities next summer, when it aims to restore pre-pandemic capacity levels.
- Sun Country sees growth opportunities from its Minneapolis base
- Amazon Air opens $1.5 billion CVG cargo hub
- American Airlines to add 14 routes from Austin in the fall
- Alaska commences Seattle-Cincinnati route following delay
- Viva Aerobus expands Mexico-US service
- Delta adds destinations from Boston and New York