Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced...
Southwest Airlines last week opened reservation service in August 2018, which includes a number of new routes being offered. Planned new service...
- Delta resumes Cincinnati – Austin from May 2018
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Phoenix service from Nov 2018
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Austin route from May 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 26DEC17
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17