Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
The Texas-based carrier will add 10 domestic routes and four international routes from the state's capital.
- Alaska commences Seattle-Cincinnati route following delay
- Viva Aerobus expands Mexico-US service
- Delta adds destinations from Boston and New York
- American, JetBlue forge ahead with partnership despite critics
- Viva Aerobus plans new US routes
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes