Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced...
Frontier Airlines during the month of August 2018 is discontinuing 8 routes, including service from Cincinnati, Cleveland, Philadelphia and San...
- Southwest Airlines plans new routes addition in August 2018
- Delta resumes Cincinnati – Austin from May 2018
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Phoenix service from Nov 2018
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Austin route from May 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 26DEC17
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18