Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products,...
Southwest Airlines in August 2019 announced network adjustment from January 2020, including expanded service to/from Hawaii. New Routes:...
- Frontier Airlines discontinues 2 Minneapolis routes in Oct 2019
- American Airlines expands domestic routes from Phoenix in Dec 2019
- Frontier Airlines expands Cincinnati / Cleveland network in 4Q19
- Delta Washington Reagan service changes from Sep 2019
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Analysis: LCC growth across the Americas