Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
Latest Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport News
PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
Other Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport News
- Cincinnati Secures New Transatlantic Service
- Breeze Airways Adds Two New US Cities
- DHL Launches 777F Route Connecting Japan And US
- Alaska Airlines To Start Seattle-Cleveland Route Next Year
- Sun Country sees growth opportunities from its Minneapolis base
- Amazon Air opens $1.5 billion CVG cargo hub