Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced...
Frontier Airliens last week opened reservation for majority of its planned new routes in summer 2018, previously announced by the airline this...
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- Frontier Airlines expands A321 routes June - Sep 2017
- Frontier schedules new domestic routes from April 2017
- Southwest Airlines to launch operations from Cincinnati
- Southwest adds Cincinnati service from June 2017