Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
Delta Air Lines in the last few weeks filed additional changes to International network for Northern summer 2021 season, effective 28MAR21....
- Southwest Airlines W20 Network additions as of 06OCT20
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- Frontier Airlines Winter 2020/21 Domestic service expansions
- Alaska Airlines delays Seattle – Cincinnati launch to May 2021
- Alaska Airlines adds Seattle – Cincinnati service from August 2020
- Alaska Airlines to launch 737-800 flights between Seattle and Cincinnati