Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
The airline noted that passengers flying from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport will be able to connect to flights to Hawaii and...
- Alaska Airlines delays Seattle – Cincinnati launch to May 2021
- Alaska Airlines adds Seattle – Cincinnati service from August 2020
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- United discontinues San Francisco – Cincinnati in Jan 2020
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- Frontier Airlines discontinues 2 Minneapolis routes in Oct 2019