Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products,...
Frontier Airlines in the 4 th quarter of 2019 plans to launch new routes from Cincinnati and Cleveland, with a total of 6 routes to be launched....
- Delta Washington Reagan service changes from Sep 2019
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Analysis: LCC growth across the Americas
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 Domestic market additions