Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
The Las Vegas-based carrier is confident that leisure travel will drive the recovery.
- Sun Country eyes travel upturn with network additions
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- Southwest Airlines W20 Network additions as of 06OCT20
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- Frontier Airlines Winter 2020/21 Domestic service expansions
- Alaska Airlines delays Seattle – Cincinnati launch to May 2021