Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products,...
Delta Air Lines in recent weeks filed service changes at Washington Reagan , effective from 09SEP19. Planned service adjustment includes the...
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Analysis: LCC growth across the Americas
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 Domestic market additions
- Frontier Airlines adds Cincinnati – Punta Cana from January 2019