Introduction to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is home to the 24th largest metropolitan area with over 2.1M in population with a workforce of over 1.5M within a 50 mile radius. The region is home to 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters and 17 Fortune 1000 company headquarters. Additionally, over 400 foreign-owned firms do business in the metropolitan area employing over 40,000 people. Key industries include Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry and Plastics, Financial Services, Advanced Energy, Consumer Products, Information Technology and Life Sciences. There are also 12 major colleges and...
The expansion indicates the carriers are not concerned by complaints from the likes of Spirit Airlines.
- Viva Aerobus plans new US routes
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes
- Allegiant targets leisure demand with 34 new routes
- Sun Country eyes travel upturn with network additions
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- Southwest Airlines W20 Network additions as of 06OCT20