Introduction to Kyiv International Airport
International airport Kyiv(IEV) is a modern, efficient and advanced infrastructure object, which at the same time is remarkable part of Kyiv city and a successful transportation hub.
In 2019, the airport served 2,617,900 passengers.
The two Ukrainian carriers are planning to expand their networks over the coming weeks.
- New Ukrainian airline Bees Airline has started operating flights from Kyiv Airport
- Bees Airline cleared to add scheduled routes
- Wizz Air to open seasonal Burgas base
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20