Introduction to Kyiv International Airport
Kyiv International Airport supports in serving Ukraine's capital city Kiev. The airport is owned by the city of Kiev and operated by the operator Master-Avia.
In 2019, the airport served 2,617,900 passengers.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- Ellinair S20 Kyiv operation changes
- Pegasus adds Dalaman – Kyiv link from late-April 2020
- CPH's routes in focus: Kiev, Delhi and Hong Kong
- Wizz Air adds Kiev – Leipzig service from July 2019
- Pegasus adds Bodrum – Kiev link in S19