Introduction to Kyiv International Airport
International airport Kyiv(IEV) is a modern, efficient and advanced infrastructure object, which at the same time is remarkable part of Kyiv city and a successful transportation hub.
In 2019, the airport served 2,617,900 passengers.
After 15 years of negotiations, the EU and Ukraine have finally reached an agreement on a common aviation area.
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Sharjah
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, flynas, GOL and more