Introduction to Kyiv International Airport
International airport Kyiv(IEV) is a modern, efficient and advanced infrastructure object, which at the same time is remarkable part of Kyiv city and a successful transportation hub.
In 2019, the airport served 2,617,900 passengers.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, flynas, GOL and more
- SkyUp adds Albania routes, UIA plans further resumptions
- New Ukrainian airline Bees Airline has started operating flights from Kyiv Airport
- Bees Airline cleared to add scheduled routes
- Wizz Air to open seasonal Burgas base
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network