Introduction to Providence - Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport
Providence - T.F. Green Airport (PVD) is the convenient international gateway to New England and is located within the dense corridor between Boston and New York. PVD serves passengers in all of Rhode Island, including Providence and Newport; Southeastern Massachusetts, including Cape Cod and the Islands; and Connecticut, including New London, Mystic, and the Connecticut casinos. The airport is only 10 minutes away from Providence and about an hour from downtown Boston. With a recently expanded and modern FIS facility and being a U.S. port of entry airport, as well as an on-site ...
The ULCC is adding 27 new routes between April and June, including launching flights to two new destinations in Mexico.
- Breeze Airways To Launch Transcontinental Service This Summer
- Allegiant Air To Kick Off Slew Of New Routes
- Frontier Airlines adds New England destinations Portland, Providence
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network
- Frontier to add two new Philadelphia-New England routes in July
- Eight more routes added to Frontier’s network