Introduction to Houston Airport System
Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. With one of the largest federal inspection services facilities in the United States,...
The Chicago-based carrier is bringing back flights to Singapore as it embarks on the rebuild of its Asia-Pacific network.
- SIA to relaunch Manchester flights in July
- Southwest Airlines to restart Costa Rica flights in June
- Southwest resumes Houston Bush Intercontinental after 16-year absence
- Spirit expands from LAX, adds third Mexican destination
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
- Peru accepting flights from North American airports