Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born. International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel...
American Airlines on Sunday (15JUL18) opened reservation for additional new route from Charlotte and Miami, where the airline plans to operate...
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN
- Spirit Airlines adds new international service from Houston in Sep 2018
- United 3Q18 Houston – Sydney service reductions
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- British Airways NW18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 06JUN18
- Interjet removes planned new Leon – US routes in June 2018