Introduction to Houston Airport System
Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. With one of the largest federal inspection services facilities in the United States,...
Southwest Airlines earlier this month outlined planned operation for Miami and Palm Springs, when the airline commences service from mid-November...
- Southwest Airlines to serve Chicago O’Hare and Houston Intercontinental in 2021
- Southwest Airlines W20 Network additions as of 06OCT20
- Delta schedules A220-300 debut on 12NOV20
- United Airlines NW20 Australia / New Zealand operation changes
- Allegiant Air domestic network expansion in Nov 2020
- United resumes Houston – Tallahassee service from late-Nov 2020