Introduction to Houston Airport System
Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. With one of the largest federal inspection services facilities in the United States,...
The carrier hopes to restore the Singapore-Manchester-Houston routing it previously offered as soon as possible.
- Southwest Airlines to restart Costa Rica flights in June
- Southwest resumes Houston Bush Intercontinental after 16-year absence
- Spirit expands from LAX, adds third Mexican destination
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
- Peru accepting flights from North American airports
- Southwest Airlines outlines Miami / Palm Springs network from Nov 2020