Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. ...
Ethiopian Airlines in last week’s schedule update adjusted planned Addis Ababa – Lome – Houston service, previously scheduled...
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- Ethiopian Airlines adds Houston service from late-June 2019
- World Routes 2019... who's going?
- Qatar Airways W19 service changes as of 15MAR19
- Qatar Airways Houston / New York aircraft changes from June 2019
- United expands Boeing 737 MAX 9 network in S19