Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born. International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel...
Qatar Airways in this past week’s schedule update filed additional changes to its planned winter 2019/20 operation, effective from 27OCT19....
- Qatar Airways Houston / New York aircraft changes from June 2019
- United expands Boeing 737 MAX 9 network in S19
- United S19 International changes as of 08FEB19
- Route rundown: MEX-BCN, DEL-IST, ADD-IAH
- Southwest ends Mexico City service in late-March 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019