Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. ...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines last week filed latest update to its planned summer 2020 long-haul service, effective from 29MAR20. Latest adjustment as...
- United NW19 Houston – South America aircraft changes
- United NW19 International service changes as of 13SEP19
- Ethiopian Airlines re-opens Houston booking with new Dec 2019 launch date
- United NW19 Houston – Sao Paulo aircraft changes
- Ethiopian Airlines closes Houston bookings from Dec 2019
- Route rundown: OGG-LAS, ADD-IAH, MEX-UIO