Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born. International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel...
Air New Zealand in the last few days filed additional changes to its planned Northern winter 2018/19 long-haul operation, between 28OCT18 and...
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- United resumes Houston – Mazatlan from Jan 2019
- American schedules additional domestic routes from Dec 2018
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN
- Spirit Airlines adds new international service from Houston in Sep 2018
- United 3Q18 Houston – Sydney service reductions