Introduction to Houston Airport System
Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. With one of the largest federal inspection services facilities in the United States,...
Houston Airports, which runs Houston Hobby Airport, says the council has now approved a total of $270 million toward the expansion.
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- Southwest Airlines Planning Houston Hobby Expansion
- Airline in Focus: United Airlines
- United To Restart Singapore Flights
- SIA to relaunch Manchester flights in July
- Southwest Airlines to restart Costa Rica flights in June