Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. ...
This week: Hawaiian Airlines to resume Maui - Las Vegas service; Houston secures Africa flight; and Interjet to launch a second route to Ecuador.
- Ethiopian Airlines opens Houston bookings from mid-Dec 2019
- Delta further expands A220 network as of 07JUL19
- Ethiopian Airlines delays Houston launch to Dec 2019
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- Ethiopian Airlines adds Houston service from late-June 2019
- World Routes 2019... who's going?