Introduction to Houston Airport System
Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born.
International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel markets. With one of the largest federal inspection services facilities in the United States,...
JetBlue Airways and Spirit Airlines have applied for emergency exemptions to the minimum service order outlined in the US government’s CARES Act.
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- KLM NS21 Long-Haul Preliminary operations as of 11APR20
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Houston service June - August 2020
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Air New Zealand NS20 Long-Haul changes as of 14JAN20