Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born. International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines on Friday (09NOV18) filed preliminary schedule for Northern winter 2019/20 season, effective 27OCT19. Notable changes in...
- Delta A220-100 service entry revision as of 04NOV18
- Delta outlines A220 operations from late-January 2019
- Air France files re-configured A330-200 network from Jan 2019
- Air New Zealand NW18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- United resumes Houston – Mazatlan from Jan 2019