Introduction to Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
Airports of Thailand PLC. (AOT) operates the world’s smartest airports, focusing on service quality by emphasizing safety and balance of revenue generation.
With the rapid growth in passenger numbers from global travel to Thailand, we have adequately increased high-end airport facilities for passengers’ convenience. We also regularly oversee security measures to ensure conformity with international standards and to become alert to all circumstances, thus enhancing confidence, relief and satisfaction for our passengers.
Having overseen business operations for many years,...
Routes Asia 2023 will cement the upwards trajectory already seen across the region’s aviation recovery.
- Chiang Mai's International Upturn
- Routes Asia 2023 'Essential' To Rebuilding Chiang Mai’s Network
- Routes Asia officially handed over to Chiang Mai
- Thai AirAsia adds second Bangkok gateway
- Routes Asia to return to Thailand in 2020
- Leading airports, destinations and suppliers to exhibit at Routes Asia 2019