Introduction to Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
Airports of Thailand PLC. (AOT) operates the world’s smartest airports, focusing on service quality by emphasizing safety and balance of revenue generation.
With the rapid growth in passenger numbers from global travel to Thailand, we have adequately increased high-end airport facilities for passengers’ convenience. We also regularly oversee security measures to ensure conformity with international standards and to become alert to all circumstances, thus enhancing confidence, relief and satisfaction for our passengers.
Having overseen business operations for many years,...
The Thai city has been announced as the host of the next Routes Asia in February 2023.
- Routes Asia officially handed over to Chiang Mai
- Starlux Airlines schedules network expansion in Dec 2020
- China Airlines resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok passenger flights in Nov 2020
- Thai Airways International Dec 2020 operations as of 15OCT20
- Bangkok Airways schedules new domestic routes in W20
- Thai AirAsia W20 Bangkok Suvarnabhumi network adjustment