Introduction to Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
Airports of Thailand PLC. (AOT) operates the world’s smartest airports, focusing on service quality by emphasizing safety and balance of revenue generation.
With the rapid growth in passenger numbers from global travel to Thailand, we have adequately increased high-end airport facilities for passengers’ convenience. We also regularly oversee security measures to ensure conformity with international standards and to become alert to all circumstances, thus enhancing confidence, relief and satisfaction for our passengers.
Having overseen business operations for many years,...
Nok Air at the launch of winter 2020/21 season plans to resume Bangkok Don Mueang – Krabi route, previously served until January 2020....
- KLM NW20 South East Asia / Taiwan routing revision as of 10SEP20
- KLM Nov 2020 South East Asia / Taiwan routing changes as of 09SEP20
- Bangkok Airways W20 operations as of 08SEP20
- Nok Air September 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- Thai Smile Sep/Oct 2020 Domestic operations as of 30AUG20
- Thai AirAsia Sep 2020 domestic operations as of 30AUG20