Introduction to Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is a public body politic and corporate, created with the consent of the Congress of the United States by the District of Columbia Regional Airports Authority Act of 1985, as amended, and Ch. 598, Virginia Acts of Assembly of 1985, as amended. The purpose of this entity is to plan, provide and actively manage world class access to the global aviation system in a way that anticipates and serves the needs of the National Capital area.
The Authority's mission is to develop, promote, and operate safely Reagan National and Dulles International ...
United Airlines in November 2020 plans to add 2 domestic routes from Washington Dulles, including service resumption to Akron/Canton....
- EGYPTAIR NW20 Washington service changes as of 04SEP20
- Aeroflot NW20 Intercontinental operation changes as of 27AUG20
- Southwest Airlines Dec 2020/Jan 2021 network additions
- British Airways NS21 Long-Haul changes as of 12AUG20
- American extends 737 MAX 8 network in Nov 2018
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17