Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 175 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2019, TPE handled more than 48 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport demand in...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Taiwan's Starlux emphasizes business/cargo routes over leisure destinations
- Route Analysis: Taipei-Singapore
- Singapore Airlines to launch new US fifth freedom route
- HK Express to introduce Taipei and Kaohsiung flights
- Bamboo advances US network plans
- Taiwan startup Starlux launches Taipei-Ho Chi Minh City route