Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) is Taiwan's gateway to the world. We provide high-quality service yearlong, opening our arms to the sky as we welcome your visit. Location is one of the keys to the success and has established the opportunity for TTIA to develop into an Asian hub. The airport lies at a central point in the Pacific Rim economy, with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport....
Jeju Air from late-December 2018 plans to expand service to Taipei, where it plans to offer Cheongju – Taipei Taoyuan and Daegu –...
- Air New Zealand / EVA Air resumes codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018
- EVA Air adds Boeing 787 Europe service in S19
- EVA Air increases Seattle flights from July 2019
- EVA Air / Copa Airlines begins codeshare service from Nov 2018
- AirAsia X adds Taipei – Osaka service from late-Jan 2019
- EVA Air expands 787-9 Japan service in March 2019