Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) is Taiwan's gateway to the world. We provide high-quality service yearlong, opening our arms to the sky as we welcome your visit. Location is one of the keys to the success and has established the opportunity for TTIA to develop into an Asian hub. The airport lies at a central point in the Pacific Rim economy, with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport....
Speaking to Routesonline, Taoyuan International Airport is targeting new connections to secondary cities in Asia.
- Busiest passenger air routes in the world revealed
- Thai Lion Air plans 737 MAX 9 service to Taipei from late-Sep 2018
- Eastar Jet adds Jeju – Taipei route from late-Sep 2018
- tigerair Taiwan adds Cebu service from Dec 2018
- Asiana Airlines W18 Regional service adjustment as of 13SEP18
- EastarJet adds Cheongju – Taipei route from late-Sep 2018