Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 175 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2019, TPE handled more than 48 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport demand in...
The agreement comes as TAP 'looks at potential expansion opportunities' in the United Arab Emirates.
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- Starlux eyes Los Angeles for first US route
- Taiwan reportedly discussing air travel bubbles with other countries
- Peach restores international flying after seven months
- Starlux Airlines schedules network expansion in Dec 2020
- China Airlines resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok passenger flights in Nov 2020