Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) is Taiwan's gateway to the world. We provide high-quality service yearlong, opening our arms to the sky as we welcome your visit. Location is one of the keys to the success and has established the opportunity for TTIA to develop into an Asian hub. The airport lies at a central point in the Pacific Rim economy, with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport....
Japanese low-cost carrier Vanilla Air yesterday (15FEB18) opened reservation for its planned Fukuoka – Taipei Taoyuan route, announced by...
- EVA Air / UNI Air increases cross-strait flights in S18
- EVA Air North America service changes from 3Q18
- Korean Air S18 changes as of 07FEB18
- China Airlines Taipei – Rome service changes from July 2018
- Scoot expands Taipei – Tokyo service from April 2018
- Thai S18 service changes as of 26JAN18