Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2018, TPE handled more than 46.5 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53...
Taiwan’s Far Eastern Air Transport in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting selected international service, as flights to Akita and Da Nang...
- Singapore Airlines moves Taipei to all-Boeing 787 service from Oct 2019
- T'Way Air schedules Muan – Taipei charters in Sep/Oct 2019
- Korean Air W19 Seoul – Taipei aircraft changes
- Hebei Airlines suspends Shijiazhuang – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Peach expands Taiwan service in W19
- Air New Zealand April 2020 Taipei service increase