Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 175 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2019, TPE handled more than 48 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport demand in...
The Taiwanese carrier has taken the first step in its plan to offer LAX service.
- Taiwan reportedly discussing air travel bubbles with other countries
- Peach restores international flying after seven months
- Starlux Airlines schedules network expansion in Dec 2020
- China Airlines resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok passenger flights in Nov 2020
- EVA Air moves Milan launch to Sep 2021 as of 22OCT20
- Analysis: Cathay Pacific slays Dragon brand