Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2018, TPE handled more than 46.5 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport...
Fewer than 700 passengers used the airport on April 14.
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- China Airlines moves Cebu / Chiang Mai launch to Oct 2020
- Update as of 1125GMT 10MAY20: Air Canada closes Vancouver – Taipei reservation until late-March 2021
- Air France East Asia service changes from July 2020
- EVA Air closes July 2020 - Jan 2021 Milan reservations
- EVA Air revises planned Phuket launch date to late-Sep 2020