Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 175 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2019, TPE handled more than 48 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport demand in...
EVA Air at the launch of winter 2020/21 season plans to resume two-way Taipei Taoyuan – Bangkok service, on board Boeing 777-300ER...
- United to serve China nonstop, plans more leisure resumptions
- AirAsia Japan ceases operations
- Hong Kong Airlines resumes Taipei service in mid-Oct 2020
- AirAsia Japan suspends service for most of October
- EVA Air 4Q20 Los Angeles / San Francisco operations as of 16SEP20
- KLM NW20 Taipei / Manila operation changes as of 14SEP20