Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 175 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2019, TPE handled more than 48 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport demand in...
San Francisco will become Starlux Airlines’ second city in the U.S. from December.
- ACI: Hong Kong Remains Top Cargo Airport As Pandemic Surge Ends
- Taiwan's EVA Air Sees Leveling Of The Playing Field On European Routes
- Hong Kong Airlines To Serve 30 Routes By End of January
- EVA Air Expands Philippines Network
- Tigerair Taiwan To Enter Vietnamese Market
- Singapore Airlines Continues Network Rebuild Drive