Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2018, TPE handled more than 46.5 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport...
China Airlines in summer 2020 season plans operational schedule changes for Taipei Taoyuan – Honolulu service, which sees the airline...
- Bamboo Airways files Hanoi – Taipei schedule from Dec 2019
- tigerair Taiwan adds Taipei – Seoul service from Jan 2020
- AirAsia X confirms Okinawa launch in Jan 2020
- AirAsia X plans Okinawa launch in Jan 2020
- Juneyao Airlines updates W19 Boeing 787-9 Cross-strait service
- Eastar Jet adds Busan – Taipei Taoyuan service from Nov 2019