Introduction to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), as Taiwan’s gateway to the world, is one of the busiest airports in Asia in terms of international passenger and cargo traffic.
Located at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region, TPE is a major Asian hub with an average flying time of just 175 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport. In 2019, TPE handled more than 48 million passenger traffic, offering flights to 167 cities in 34 countries, including 53 destinations in China.
TPE is developing Terminal 3 to meet future growth and surging air transport demand in...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports continue to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Jiangxi Air applies to launch international routes
- New South Korean LCC Aero-K eyes underserved routes
- Taiwan’s Taoyuan Airport may close one of its terminals
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- China Airlines delays Taipei – Chiang Mai launch to March 2021
- EVA Air resumes Taipei Taoyuan – Shanghai Pu Dong service from late-August 2020