Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) is Taiwan's gateway to the world. We provide high-quality service yearlong, opening our arms to the sky as we welcome your visit. Location is one of the keys to the success and has established the opportunity for TTIA to develop into an Asian hub. The airport lies at a central point in the Pacific Rim economy, with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport....
Scoot from late-August 2018 further increases Taipei Taoyuan – Tokyo Narita service, currently served 10 weekly with a mix of Boeing 787-9...
- NokScoot removes planned Taipei increase from Sep 2018
- Cambodia Airways files operational network from July 2018
- KC International Airlines revises initial launch in S18
- China Airlines NW18 operation changes as of 05JUL18
- China Airlines Ontario schedule changes from Sep 2018
- China Airlines NW18 operation changes as of 03JUL18