Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) is Taiwan's gateway to the world. We provide high-quality service yearlong, opening our arms to the sky as we welcome your visit. Location is one of the keys to the success and has established the opportunity for TTIA to develop into an Asian hub. The airport lies at a central point in the Pacific Rim economy, with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport....
EVA Air in recent schedule update filed seasonal frequency changes for long-haul service, during winter 2018/19 season. Planned changes include...
- Cathay Pacific outlines updated A350-1000XWB network from July 2018
- Thai Airways International June 2018 aircraft changes
- Jeju Air extends international flights from Muan till late-Oct 2018
- KC International revises service launch to late-June 2018
- China Airlines Penang service changes from June 2018
- Philippine Airlines increases Cebu international service in S18