Monterrey International Airport, formally named General Mariano Escobedo International Airport is recognised as an international airport positioned in Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mexico. The airport is considered as the country's fourth busiest airport and is also the busiest in northern Mexico.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo;...
Mexican carrier TAR Aerolineas in October and November 2019 is adding new domestic routes, including service for Monterret and Queretaro. Planned...
- Vivaaerobus adds Monterrey – San Luis Potosi service from Nov 2019
- Vivaaerobus expands Chicago service from Dec 2019
- Volaris schedules new US routes in late-Oct 2019
- AeroMexico ends 5 US routes in W18
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18
- AeroMexico adds Monterrey – Orlando route in 3Q18