Monterrey International Airport, formally named General Mariano Escobedo International Airport is recognised as an international airport positioned in Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mexico. The airport is considered as the country's fourth busiest airport and is also the busiest in northern Mexico.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo;...
Volaris at the launch of winter 2019/20 season is adding 2 new routes to the US, including service to Fresno and San Antonio. Planned operation as...
- AeroMexico ends 5 US routes in W18
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18
- AeroMexico adds Monterrey – Orlando route in 3Q18
- AeroMexico outlines 737 MAX 8 routes from March 2018
- Volaris schedules new domestic routes from Monterrey in Nov 2017
- vivaAerobus adds new domestic routes in June 2017