About The Airport
United Airports of Georgia LLC, is 100% state owned enterprise. As the airports authority of the state, UAG owns all airports in the country, including 3 international and 2 domestic. All airport terminals have been fully rebuilt and all airport infrastructure has been modernized during last 8 years.
- Tbilisi International Airport New Terminal opened in February of 2007. The airport is operated by the TAV Airports Holding Co.
- Kutaisi David The Builder International Airport was reopened in September, 2012. Kutaisi Airport is the only low-cost airport in the region and is focused to attract low-cost carriers and facilitate tourism development in the country . Kutaisi Airports is operated by UAG.
- Batumi International Airport started operation in May of 2007. The airport is operated by TAV Airports Holding Co;
- Mestia Airport (Queen Tamar Airport) was officially opened in December 2010 to support mountain regions of Georgia and facilitate tourism development. The Airport is operated by UAG.
- Ambrolauri Airport was opened in January 2017 and serves domestic flights. The Airport is operated by UAG.