United Airports of Georgia LLC, is 100% state owned enterprise. As the airports authority of the state, UAG owns all airports in the country, including 3 international and 2 domestic. All airport terminals have been fully rebuilt and all airport infrastructure has been modernized during last 8 years. Tbilisi International Airport New Terminal opened in February of 2007. The airport is operated by the TAV Airports Holding Co. Kutaisi David The Builder International...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Georgian Airways, Wizz Air, UIA, Lufthansa,
- Number of Serving Airlines: TBS 35; KUT 6; BUS 16; MESTIA 1; AMBROLAURI 1.
- Number of Direct Destinations: 64
- Number of Terminals: 3 international and 2 domestic*
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in the last few days filed additional new regional and international routes, scheduled for summer 2019 season. Planned...
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion as of 04JAN19
- Iran Air adds regular Esfahan – Tbilisi service from Dec 2018
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018
- Georgian Airways adds Kazan route from June 2017
- Ural Airlines adds Sochi – Tbilisi flight from May 2017
- Routes events help deliver return of popular route between Georgia and Ukraine