United Airports of Georgia LLC, is 100% state owned enterprise. As the airports authority of the state, UAG owns all airports in the country, including 3 international and 2 domestic. All airport terminals have been fully rebuilt and all airport infrastructure has been modernized during last 8 years.
- Tbilisi International Airport New Terminal opened in February of 2007. The airport is operated by the TAV Airports Holding Co.
- Kutaisi David The Builder International Airport was reopened in...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in the last few days filed additional new regional and international routes, scheduled for summer 2019 season. Planned...
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion as of 04JAN19
- Iran Air adds regular Esfahan – Tbilisi service from Dec 2018
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018
- Georgian Airways adds Kazan route from June 2017
- Ural Airlines adds Sochi – Tbilisi flight from May 2017
- Routes events help deliver return of popular route between Georgia and Ukraine