Introduction to Airports Corporation of Vietnam
Airports Corporation of Vietnam (abbreviated as ACV) is a joint stock company operating in the form of parent company subsidiaries.
ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide.
The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has been a twofold increase in the total capacity of ACV’s airports, from 40 million passengers per annum to 90...
Bamboo Airways starting next week plans to resume International service. Based on the airline’s reservation system on its website as of...
- Bamboo Airways adds Con Dao with leased E195 aircraft from late-Sep 2020
- Vietnam Airlines resumes Tokyo service from mid-Sep 2020
- Aeroflot NW20 Intercontinental operation changes as of 27AUG20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- LOT Polish Airlines W20 Long-Haul charter network as of 21JUL20
- Bamboo Airways delays new International routes launch to August 2020