Introduction to Airports Corporation of Vietnam
Airports Corporation of Vietnam (abbreviated as ACV) is a joint stock company operating in the form of parent company subsidiaries.
ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide.
The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has been a twofold increase in the total capacity of ACV’s airports, from 40 million passengers per annum to 90...
A service between SGN and Italy is being targeted following increased investment by Italian companies in Vietnam.
- Air France NW20 Vietnam routing changes as of 29SEP20
- Bamboo Airways Oct 2020 Preliminary International operation as of 21SEP20
- Bamboo Airways adds Con Dao with leased E195 aircraft from late-Sep 2020
- Vietnam Airlines resumes Tokyo service from mid-Sep 2020
- Aeroflot NW20 Intercontinental operation changes as of 27AUG20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20