Introduction to Airports Corporation of Vietnam
Airports Corporation of Vietnam (abbreviated as ACV) is a joint stock company operating in the form of parent company subsidiaries.
ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide.
The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has been a twofold increase in the total capacity of ACV’s airports, from 40 million passengers per annum to 90...
Bamboo Airways has revised planned new International routes launch, previously scheduled from 01JUL20. Latest adjustment as of 0800GMT...
- VietJet Air schedules new domestic routes from mid-June 2020
- Vietnam Airlines expands domestic routes in late-May 2020
- Bamboo Airways begins Boeing 787 service in January 2020
- Ruili Airlines adds Kunming – Ho Chi Minh City service from Jan 2020
- Qingdao Airlines adds Lanzhou – Da Lat service from Dec 2019
- Vietnam Airlines schedules Macau service from mid-Dec 2019