Introduction to Buffalo Niagara International Airport
The Buffalo Niagara International Airport is strategically located in the middle of the Niagara region, within its 65 mile radius catchment area lies the Greater Toronto area in Canada, and Buffalo & Rochester in the US. This catchment area (up to 90 minute drive) holds close to 10 million people, and is slated to grow at almost 100,000 people per year.
Unlike any other region on the U.S. Canadian border, Buffalo Niagara is home to four international bridges, facilitating $82 billion (14% of total) in annual trade between Canada and the United States, the world's two largest trading...
A US federal judge’s ruling on whether the alliance violates antitrust law is pending.
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022
- Canada Jetlines To Launch First Route In August
- Frontier Adds Four Destinations From Las Vegas
- Sun Country Adds Seven New Destinations
- Frontier unveils Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas expansion
- Eight more routes added to Frontier’s network