The Buffalo Niagara International Airport is strategically located in the middle of the Niagara region, within its 65 mile radius catchment area lies the Greater Toronto area in Canada, and Buffalo & Rochester in the US. This catchment area (up to 90 minute drive) holds close to 10 million people, and is slated to grow at almost 100,000 people per year.
Unlike any other region on the U.S. Canadian border, Buffalo Niagara is home to four international bridges, facilitating $82 billion (14% of total) in annual trade between Canada and the United States, the world's two largest trading...
American Airlines during the week of 15JUL18’s schedule update opened reservation for expanded domestic service from Miami in winter...
- American Airlines 4Q18 Domestic network additions
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- American adds limited-time routes from Miami in Dec 2017
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17