Acapulco International Airport, officially General Juan N. Álvarez International Airport. This is the main airport of Acapulco, Guerro in Mexico. The airport is located approximately 16 miles from the city.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón...
American Airlines in winter 2019/20 season is introducing various new routes (including service resumptions) to The Caribbean and Mexico, opened...
- Volaris adds new domestic routes from Mexico City in Nov 2018
- Volaris Los Angeles service changes from April 2018
- Aeromar adds new Guadalajara routes from March 2018
- Interjet Adds Acapulco – Tijuana Service from late-Feb 2015
- AeroMexico to Add Toluca – Cancun / Acapulco Links from late-Feb 2013