Introduction to Omaha Airport Authority
Conviently located three miles from Downtown Omaha, Eppley Airfield is home to seven airlines, including Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines. These carriers offer non-stop service to over 30 destination airports across the United States. The Omaha area is dynamic and growing, with four Fortune 500 companies and another five Fortune 1000 companies calling Omaha home. In 2019, Eppley Airfield served over 5 million passengers.
Lincoln Airport in Nebraska will also receive money as part of the US infrastructure law.
- Sun Country Reveals Major Minneapolis Route Expansion
- Air Canada discontinues Omaha service in October 2019
- Delta adds Los Angeles – Omaha service from Nov 2019
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018