We serve Aarhus, the second largest city of Denmark and fifth largest in Scandinavia with 1,38 million people in the metropolitan area. The largest non-capital city in the Nordic region and Denmark's fastest growing economy, home to a large number of world-leader global corporations in sectors such as wind energy, engineering, food and agri-tech, agri-science, fashion and retail, architectural design, data management and many more among over 33,000 registered companies in the area. ...
The new board of Aarhus Airport is now in place and has a direct course towards tripling ridership. At the head of the airport board sits Peter V....
- Record growth brings new investment at fast-expanding Aarhus
- New record, new year, new routes for Denmark
- Route rundown: AAR-MAN, CDG-BEG, VKO-OST
- SAS adds Aarhus – Manchester service in S19
- 11th destination for SAS at Aarhus
- SAS further expands at Aarhus as international traffic more than doubles
1 month 21 days ago
2 months 28 days ago