We serve Aarhus, the second largest city of Denmark and fifth largest in Scandinavia with 1,38 million people in the metropolitan area. The largest non-capital city in the Nordic region and Denmark's fastest growing economy, home to a large number of world-leader global corporations in sectors such as wind energy, engineering, food and agri-tech, agri-science, fashion and retail, architectural design, data management and many more among over 33,000 registered companies in the area. ...
SAS in summer 2020 season is introducing various Short-Haul routes, including service resumptions. Planned network addition as follows. Aarhus...
- Aarhus Airport : See you at World Routes!
- Aarhus unveils new departure lounge and catering concepts
- Aarhus welcomes new leader to captain its rapid further expansion
- Passenger Growth in the First Half of 2019
- New board of Aarhus Airport: triple the number of passengers
- Record growth brings new investment at fast-expanding Aarhus
1 month 24 days ago
3 months 20 hours ago