Aarhus Airport is 2019's Airport of the Year - awarded by ERA, the European regional airline association and in 2018 was Scandinavia's fastest growing airport. We serve Aarhus, the second largest city of Denmark and fifth largest in Scandinavia with almost 1.4 million people in the metropolitan area. The largest non-capital city in the Nordic region and Denmark's fastest growing economy, home to a large number of world-leader global corporations in sectors such as wind energy, engineering, food and agri-tech, agri-science, fashion and retail, architectural design, data management...
Ryanair earlier this month announced service expansion at Zadar , scheduled in summer 2020 season. Based on the airline’s booking system on...
- Ryanair adding new sunshine flights from Aarhus
- Bulgaria's Black Sea new for summer sun from Aarhus
- DAT becomes Aarhus' latest new scheduled airline customer
- Ready for Christmas Shopping: Aarhus-Gatwick route is on
- Aarhus named Airport of the Year by European regional airlines
- SAS S20 Short-Haul network changes as of 08OCT19