We serve Aarhus, the second largest city of Denmark and fifth largest in Scandinavia with 1,38 million people in the metropolitan area. The largest non-capital city in the Nordic region and Denmark's fastest growing economy, home to a large number of world-leader global corporations in sectors such as wind energy, engineering, food and agri-tech, agri-science, fashion and retail, architectural design, data management and many more among...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Scandinavian Airlines, British Airways, easyJet, Czech Airlines, Ryanair, DAT
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 19
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
7 days 18 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
easyJet earlier this month announced additional new routes scheduled for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes, not covered on Airlineroute...
- Aarhus growth pace gains even higher altitude
- 1st Half and 2nd Quarter deliver high incremental growth; plus another new route at Aarhus
- International growth at Aarhus passes 80% mark
- Aarhus - European Capital of Culture brings 300% return on investment and 2,000 new jobs
- SAS roars to life in Aarhus – opens 3 new hub connections
- Aarhus says “hej” to easyJet from 2018