Introduction to Aarhus Airport
Aarhus Airport serves Aarhus – the second largest city of Denmark and fifth largest metropolitan catchment in the Nordic region with almost 1.4 million people. The largest non-capital Scandinavian population market, Aarhus is home to Denmark's fastest growing economy with a large number of world-leader global corporations in sectors such as wind energy, engineering, food and agri-tech, bio-science, fashion and retail, architectural design, data management and many more among over 33,000 registered companies in the area. Aarhus also hosts the largest academic sector in...
What upcoming trends will impact route development? The Routes Europe community shares its views.
- Wizz Air to open service at Aarhus
- Aarhus Airport new terminal: departure lounge phase now open
- BRA to add Danish routes
- Swedish BRA goes international with new operations at Aarhus in 2021
- New sunshine destinations lining-up in AAR additions
- Going for gold: Aarhus Airport reveals bold new Nordic look
Latest Updates from Aarhus Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
28 days 23 hours ago