Well rooted in the past, but widely open to the new, Bucharest Airports National Company manages the airports of the Capital, Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport and Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, which merged in 2010 and process over 70% of the passenger air traffic in Romania. Our goal is to develop the most modern and efficient regional airports system in the South-Eastern part of Europe, in order to facilitate our country's economical and cultural...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 57
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
Blue Air during the week of 03MAR19’s OAG schedules update removed schedule listing for Bucharest – London Heathrow route. The...
- Blue Air files Bucharest – London Heathrow schedule in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network from Sep 2019
- Lufthansa outlines leased A220-300 operations in S19
- Blue Air downsizes Liverpool service in S19
- TAROM resumes Cairo service from April 2019
- TAROM schedules Baku service from April 2019
Bucharest Airports National Company:
has updated their profile
1 day 11 hours ago