Well rooted in the past, but widely open to the new, Bucharest Airports National Company manages the airports of the Capital, Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport and Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, which merged in 2010 and process over 70% of the passenger air traffic in Romania. Our goal is to develop the most modern and efficient regional airports system in the South-Eastern part of Europe, in order to facilitate our country's economical and cultural...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44
- Number of Direct Destinations: 86
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
Ukraine International Airlines in recent schedule update filed service expansion for summer 2019 season, including the addition of 3 destinations,...
- flydubai removes 737 MAX 9 schedule in S19
- Altitude - August 2018
- Blue Air adds Bucharest – Marrakech route in W18
- Wizz Air adds new Romanian links from Liverpool in W18
- Altitude - July 2018
- Altitude - June 2018