Well rooted in the past, but widely open to the new, Bucharest Airports National Company manages the airports of the Capital, Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport and Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, which merged in 2010 and process over 70% of the passenger air traffic in Romania. Our goal is to develop the most modern and efficient regional airports system in the South-Eastern part of Europe, in order to facilitate our country's economical and cultural...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44
- Number of Direct Destinations: 86
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (10JAN19) announced European network expansion from Krakow, including new service to Bucharest and Dubrovnik....
- TAP Air Portugal ends Bucharest service in Feb 2019
- Altitude - December 2018
- Ukraine International / WindRose S19 network adjustment as of 20DEC18
- Wizz Air expands Bucharest network in S19
- TAROM schedules Yerevan launch in April 2019
- Altitude - October