Well rooted in the past, but widely open to the new, Bucharest Airports National Company manages the airports of the Capital, Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport and Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, which merged in 2010 and process over 70% of the passenger air traffic in Romania. Our goal is to develop the most modern and efficient regional airports system in the South-Eastern part of Europe, in order to facilitate our country's economical and cultural...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 41
- Number of Direct Destinations: 152
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
Turkish Airlines in summer 2018 season is increasing capacity on various European markets, where the airline schedules expanded A330 aircraft...
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 23DEC17
- WindRose adds new Eastern European routes in 4Q17
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17
- Blue Air files additional 737-800 routes in S17
- WizzAir boosts Tel Aviv network from June 2017
- Record Air Traffic in 2016