Well rooted in the past, but widely open to the new, Bucharest Airports National Company manages the airports of the Capital, Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport and Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, which merged in 2010 and process over 70% of the passenger air traffic in Romania. Our goal is to develop the most modern and efficient regional airports system in the South-Eastern part of Europe, in order to facilitate our country's economical and cultural...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44
- Number of Direct Destinations: 86
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
Bucharest Airports National Company:
has updated their profile
21 days 21 hours ago
Wizz Air from July 2018 continues to expand service at Kutaisi, with the addition of Bucharest – Kutaisi route. From 03JUL18, the airline...
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Ernest Airlines new routes in S18
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Wizz Air expands Cluj network in 2018
- Turkish Airlines expands A330 European service in S18
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 23DEC17