Introduction to Gerald R Ford International Airport
The Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) is the second busiest airport in Michigan. The Airport served over 3.58 million passengers in 2019 and over 9,000 travelers pass through GRR each day. The Gerald R. Ford International Airport offers nonstop service to 34 major market destinations with more than 140 daily nonstop flights. The Gerald R. Ford International Airport is managed and operated by the Gerald R. Ford International Airport Authority. GRR generates over $3.1 billion in annual economic output throughout West Michigan and employs over 2,000 people. For more...
The Las Vegas-based carrier is confident that leisure travel will drive the recovery.
- Allegiant Air grows with three new cities and 13 routes
- Allegiant adds new destinations in California and Washington
- Gate Expansion Planned at GRR
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Allegiant Announces four new routes from Fort Lauderdale